Reviews for Bits of Sunshine
7134 chapter 29 . 17h
I wanted to thank you for this amazing/hilarious/beautiful work of fanfic art! I'm glad that you've decided to not turn Clarissa into a vampire. If you were looking for a Supernatural fic idea, why not have the OC be Mary Winchester's goddaughter whose father dies on a hunt, mother supposed died in childbirth (according to dad). John takes girl in (she usually does research & isn't allowed to go hunting). Sam leaves for Stanford, & when Dean brings him back into the fold, Sam realizes how much OC has changed/grown up. Cue Sam being in denial about crushing on her.
CrimsonSurvivor chapter 30 . 8/15
D: D: ?! SERIOUSLY?!
friendofSirDidymus chapter 30 . 8/7
Oh my gosh I laughed so hard at parts of this story I can't even

This is awesome and you are awesome and even if you don't come back to this story for another few years please come back to it eventually :)
SilentLadyMusic1002 chapter 30 . 8/2
This is one of the most amazing things ever! I need a Clary/Kol team up in the future, please continue this
Erza chapter 30 . 7/23
It's amazing but please tell me you'll finally finish it I want, NEED more
brittnymoon chapter 30 . 6/26
I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU JUST... JUST STOP! YOU CAN DO THAT YOU NEED TO UPDATE...I-I need closure, you just ended it when she was like... broken, I need to read for my self that she will get better, j-just please update you have to finish it please.
SilmarienU chapter 30 . 6/18
I I love this story. It has made me cry and I don't think I have ever laughed so hard my sister thinks I am crazy..until I read some to her. I can't wait for more to see how everything plays out with the originals. Will there be more Supernatural character cameo appearances? I look forward to reading more of your works. I honestly would love to see what a reaction between Nate and Cas would be..lol
I fucking love this story and I fucking love clary. Awesome sauce book!
snowblackxx chapter 30 . 5/15
Clary has a biological Dad (Daddy JohnGilbert), a step-dad (Alaric), a other-dimenson-dad (Daddy Everett), a Tvd Dimenson Dad (Grayson Gilbert) and a Fae Dad (Nate). normal af.
caligirl97 chapter 30 . 5/9
Update. I need the next chapter!
avidreader28 chapter 7 . 4/29
Okay so I started reading this a while ago but I wasn't able to finish it. Now I'm rereading it and it's still so hilarious. I love Clary and Damon interactions. I didn't notice it before but this year we read an edited version of Faust in my German class! It was interesting!
FairyNinjaPrincess chapter 30 . 4/16
updates needed now
Ryu Pendragon chapter 6 . 3/25
I really want Clary and Kol to team up to annoy Klaus. "Do this for me, you snapped my this for me, you daggered me." God forbid they go out to drink Pepsi. They would start a riot in the bar. Damon, Kol, and Clary would be the Troublesome Trio, Alaric would reluctantly tag along to supervise but would get drink out of stress, Elijah would wash his hands clean of the matter, and Klaus would be so done. "Kol, don't make me put you back in that coffin! Clarissa, I can arrange one for you, too!Klausy, you're so boring!"
I see much neck snapping in Clary's future.
Desha07 chapter 30 . 2/18
I read this entire story spaced out within about two days and i honestly love it. I know it has been awhile since you updated, but as a fanfiction writer i understand that life can get in the way. I just wanted to seriously thank you for bringing such a curious and unique character. I have never laughed so hard while reading a story, i am pretty sure my mom thinks i am on drugs or insane because my laughter is more like a cackle. I want to thank you personally because i have issues with anxiety and moments of depression and when i need to escape reality i take a moment to read and THIS story made one of my low moments disappear and i laughed and grinned and FELT happy just reading this. So again, thank you so much. Even if you dont get around to updating, i thank you for bringing me moments of honest joy.

-Desha
Julmclay chapter 30 . 2/3
First, I want to say thank you for sharing this story. Second, it's one of the best things I've ever read and I'm an avid reader. I found this story on Monday evening and read every waking moment from then til this Friday morning to read all thirty chapters. I fell inlove with your story quickly, it is just so damn clever. There was a lot to love and a lot going on in every chapter, even the fillers. I don't think I've laughed as hard or been this excited about something in conventional print in a long time, maybe ever. When I say I'm an avid reader here's what I mean, I've read the classics and poetry (love Edgar Allen Poe btw) and I've read contemporary literature and loved some from both. When I start a series I like I'll read the whole available series, and if I love it I'll read nonstop until it's done, or if it can rouse my curiosity. I read five harry potter books in a week, my son wanted to read them and was only six so I started the series to make sure it was okay for him, he had to wait a few years, but it sparked my curiosity so I read them all. They were good books and I enjoyed them, but I didn't love them. I love your story! You should be a published writer, you have a fabulous wit and create a delicious suspense without over doing it, meaning the reader doesn't feel like they are just been dragged along without getting any payoff. There's enough going on, even when the main plot isn't progressing to keep a reader thoroughly entertained and invested. I can't fully express how much I enjoyed reading it, or how much I appreciate you sharing this. It's even more spectacular when I consider how much you wrote and while trying to live a complicated life with some pretty huge life changes going on. I hope that your life has hit a good place and that everything is going smoothly for you, and most of all I really hope you're still writing. For yourself personally or professionally, you have so much talent and I know that the world's not fair, but it would be an injustice if you weren't writing at all. Yes, selfishly, I'm hoping you'll come back and finish this story but I sincerely mean you are talented and I truly hope you are writing somewhere, even if it's only for your eyes. I'm going to add this story to my alerts so that if you decide to step back into this story I'll be able to get an update, because even if it's a year from now I'll still be excited to jump back into this world.

I had a thought about how you could share Clary's origins without alienating her family. Couldn't she explain that her abilities are the result of her souls halves being merged across two realities, and that because of that necessary act that allows her to be ready and to survive the coming storm, she doesn't remember her past but she remembers how much she loves her family. That way she can be honest about having memories from another life, plus the comedic and sarcastic material would sky rocket. If she explained it this way and carefully it would weird them out but I think they could accept it easily with all the supernatural they've already had to accept. Plus, then they could blame puffball for her memory issues and have a lot of fun with bringing her up to speed and teasing her forever after. Just a thought. Yes, I'm assuming/hoping that we haven't heard the last from mystic falls ;-) Thank you again for sharing this story, I hope to read some more adventures from your imagination!
1,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »