Reviews for Breaking the Cycle
Mr. War chapter 1 . 4/16
AMAZING fanfic you have written here! The spelling and grammar were next to perfect, the humor is well placed, and most of all... LONG chapters that guarantees a lot of hours of reading! :D

Keep up the good work! :3
Datguy chapter 65 . 4/8
And they end up in rapture...
R chapter 16 . 3/23
Okay, Logan epically beating down Abby's conviction was so amazing it warrants more reading until I see another pile of crap.

I cannot tell if Abby is a deliberate lampshade on the Sue archetype or not at this point, so unless I see something absolutely definitive, like Artorias somehow regaining his mind (LITERALLY impossible), then I'll keep reading.
R chapter 15 . 3/23
Can't call it yet because Abby's only shown up in a chapter, which is fine, but still comes off as unreasonably arrogant. More reading is literally required.

...mm, she might be possessed or something...

Alternatively, if her entire world comes crashing down on her and she DIES which there's been an alarming lack of deaths on the Chosen's parts, I'll take that as well.
R chapter 12 . 3/23
Um... I'm not sure if I want to read any more.

Abby's coming off as... rather Sueish.

I mean, Sif being spared? Quelana AND Solaire tagging along as "protectors"? The entire forest worshiping the girl?

*grimaces* Maybe it'll get better. I'll give it three chapters. If by chapter 15 Abby's still like this, well, I'm gonna have to quit.
Arbiter08 chapter 65 . 3/1
This fanfic is so amazing and so long that I've come to think of it as a book rather then a fanfiction. Easily the best story I've ever read. I would rate it 20 out of 10. Thank you, seeker, for creating this amazing work of art. It's been an honor to read it.
Emrion chapter 49 . 1/31
Aaaaaaaaaaand there goes any respect I might have had for the sorry excuse of a man!
Emrion chapter 48 . 1/29
This is what I like about Solaire: He doesn't claim to be a god, and if he would, he would still only wish to keep doing what he currently is. And everyone can't help but to love the modest ones! Praise the sun!
Emrion chapter 44 . 1/29
I think he's losing it. While I'm happy he is being thrown into a cell, in this particular scenario, it's just screaming, SHITSTORM!

Also, now that my suspicions have been confirmed, I think it's not actually what's gonna happen. These things NEVER go according to plan. NEVER. He might not even BE Gwyn's son! I thought it was likely before, it still is, which means it's not gonna be the case. Would be too obvious, considering what this story has shown so far.
Emrion chapter 43 . 1/29
I'm not too fond of Laurentius, I never was. But I do respect his devotion to his belief, even if it's a bit... Over obsessive. So, for that reason, I feel it's a great shame about his heartbreak.
Emrion chapter 42 . 1/29
Some people just won't STAY DEAD! I didn't think Logan really died, but I didn't think he was using Griggs' body either.

This is such a mess, Logan is back with the intent of having Abby killed as well as conquering the world, the Darkwraiths are back with the intent of killing all humans, and Lautrec is in a deep depression which has turned him into a drunk.

The only thing that could make this whole thing worse is if someone says, "what's the worse that could happen?"

... Wait a minute...
Emrion chapter 41 . 1/29
So one Darkwraith is enough to challenge Solaire and Tarkus combined strenght? That's bad, really, REALLY bad. The two of them are some, if not THE best fighters the humans have to offer, and if they have so much trouble with just ONE of them, they're is virtually no way they can effectively fight an entire ARMY of them.

So yeah. It's kinda shitty.
Emrion chapter 40 . 1/29
Man, love triangles never ends well... I have a thought about Abby and Ben though.

Clearly, as stated before, they are linked. When one grows stronger, the other grows weaker. One has the power to remove, if only temporarily, hate and the like. While the other can will people to die with naught but a touch. Both seems to be able to see into the future to some degree, though it isn't very precise in some ways.

I'm getting the feeling they are perhaps not only linked, but parts of the same person, split in half, one "light side" and one "dark side" of a person, maybe the last choosen undead who failed perhaps? They do have memories of past lives though... Is it artificial? Or are the memories to split in half? Am I rambling nothing but bull? Whatever the answer, I think it's fitting to say that they are like ying and yang.
Emrion chapter 38 . 1/29
I'm kinda overwhelmed right now... So much wonderful and horrifying crap... Still, screw Ben.

Also, after Solaire's talk of "knowing since he was born that he would sacrifice himself for the greater good," is leaving me wondering if he's the one to light the bonfire. But, that feels just a bit too obvious...

And I know I've been hating a bit on Ben, but people who claim to be gods usually equals with Tyrants. Call me a terrible person, but I'm hoping he doesn't make it through this story alive...
Emrion chapter 37 . 1/29
I don't like Ben anymore. I mean, I didn't REALLY ever like him, but he was alright in my book. But I hate the person his turning into; being Arrogant, power hungry, selfish, foolish and taking up the path of a psychopath is something I can't stand with. May Ben burn forever in hell, or at the very least, get a good kick in the balls...