Reviews for Breaking the Cycle
NakedFury chapter 8 . 6/21
Gonna stop reading this here. Since the moment you presented him as a chosen you have been sidelining Ben in favor of this retarded Abby lady and not even have him say he is also a chosen one when mentioned.
Unca Bob chapter 3 . 6/8
Lautrec and Quelana were solid, Patches less so.
But.
The bonfire is burning wood. Use twigs to attune.
This is actually headache inducing by the sheer mindboggling factual incorrectness of it all.
And so this'll be as far as I read. I just can't get my head around it. Was this supposed to be an explanation for the way the bonfires function? Or to try and add a touch of realism? Whatever the reason actually was it's enough to put me off entirely.
Have a good look at the bonfire. There's no wood in there. These fires are started with corpses fuelled by souls.
fffe/f/2013/143/1/a/dark_souls_bonfire_by_
Constable Paperbag chapter 65 . 5/16
After all this time, I still consider this the best Dark Souls fic out there. Such a good read
Bob and co chapter 9 . 5/9
NO NOT SIEGMEYER
HE BETTER COME BACK ;-;
I've just finished this,it was very beautiful and now I'm going to spend some time to reflect on this magnificent work.
Chaz chapter 65 . 3/13
AMAZING! Please write more dark souls themed stories- This is the most amazing writing I have read in a very long time. Thank you so so much for writing this.
DaKaiserPotato chapter 65 . 2/27
Sweet baby Jesus, this was one hell of a ride. I've not read many Dark Souls fanfiction, but I can say without a doubt that this is one of, if not the best one I will ever read. The amount of time you've probably spent carefully weaving this tale is amazing, and I will always enjoy it. Congratulations on creating such a wonderful story.
IatePDP chapter 65 . 2/27
Wow, just wow. This story is amazing. It doesn't have main character, but it's mostly about Lautrec, Solaire and Chosen Undead. It was really nice to read and I felt like these characters were old friends of mine and I don't want to leave these friends. Fanfiction shows how world of Dark Souls looks like. 10/10, I highly recommend this masterpiece.
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 2/13
I like that
TerrorInAGasMask chapter 64 . 1/11
Amazing, I want you to know I've been kept up till 2-3am reading this story xD
MisterCrown chapter 44 . 12/26/2016
Okay. Gonna stop reading here, because I feel that this story lacks something major currently at least. There is no one that I can root for, no protagonist. Sure there is Abby was the original protagonist then she fell and did some shit with chester etc. Then there was Ben, who was almost literally discarded instantly on the beginning only to play a role of mini dark lord now.

Now, you could argue Abby is still the protagonist root for character but she fells empty which unfortunatly has lead me to abandon reading your story. It was good but I can't bring myself to drag on.
MisterCrown chapter 37 . 12/26/2016
Awww. I like Gwyndolin thank you very much.
MrSunbro chapter 65 . 12/10/2016
Beautiful story. It was extremely well written and a joy to see all the normal characters come to life like that. The ending was happy beyond words can say, thank you for this story very much