Reviews for Breaking the Cycle
SilverShadow360 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
That...Was unexpected, to say the least. I really like where this is going. A whole new universe you can alter at will, separate from canon and with good reason. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Pisan Mercenary chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Finally a story who show Lautrec from a different angle then a murder
Lionheart chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Well this is a fun story. I love how you paint Lautrec, you gave him some redeemable qualities. It's nice, it makes him more human I guess. Instead of just being the jerk who kills poor Anastacia you've made him something better. You've given him a sense of honor. I forget he's a knight sometimes because he's such a jerk in game, but you've done a great job at characterizing him as a battle-hardened, somewhat twisted, honorable knight. Anyway, good job and keep it up.
ParagonOlies chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Lautrec is a perfect character for this story. If this is the end, then please make a new one about him. Or make a another golden knight (Ornstein/Smough/Siegmeyer etc etc.).
NaNixon chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I really like what you've done with the storyline (well, the universe), and how the characters have been written. I've always had a soft spot for our little blonde firekeeper, but somehow you're nudging Lautrec into the same boat.

Looking forward to more!
Conquering King chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
This is awesome. And trippy as hell. And that is primarily why I kill Lautrec the Embraced: His Ring of FaP. I would like to see the conclusion of this tale, if you would be so inclined.
Tokyo Express chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
More! Please. This is pretty interesting. Keep up the good work.
Stormer403 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
WOAH.

Let me start off by saying you hooked me from the first SENTENCE. That's only happened enough times to count on a hand.

Secondly, this is INTERESTING! And I truly mean it. Other stories *cough* my own *cough* start off with prologues. You don't test the waters, you drop anchor down. And I like it.

I can't wait to see this.
Speaking Demon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
You've got the right idea.
SilverShadow360 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This has promise. A lot of it. The whole 'Hey I just figured out we're in a video game' thing is keeping me hooked alone. Can't wait for the next chapter.
IamAdam chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh

my

lords.

I will NEVER see New game the same way again! I really like the idea here, it's so very mind-screwy. I look forward to the next chapter.
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42