Reviews for A Light To My Path
HettyBobcat chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh gosh. I cried. I cried twice actually. First when the vision ended and second at the shory dream paragraph at the end. Very nice. Hot and sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was so sweet and sad!

Thank you for existing you beautiful human being
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ugh... that was amazing! So beautiful but so damn heart breaking at the same time. I would love to read a full story about them in the AU where they are growing old together. I absolutely loved this.
Firenze.Sun chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh my fucking Chuck. This was one of the most erotic and sad fics I've read in a long time. Mark me down as sad and horny. FUCK. This was excellent.
Nightingale101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh the Feels! oh god i'm crying, i'm actually crying!

that was beautiful, but heart breaking. simply stunning.
spnbluecats chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh! Just thanks. And Congrats. Lots of.
theconsultingtardisbananaangel chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awwwwwww, you've broken my heart!

In all seriousness, though, this was brilliant.
Zonya chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
excellent!
evike24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wow! This is breathtakingly beautiful! I love it so much! And I could imagine something similar in the end of the show like in your alternate reality. Perfect and sweet. And you just proved what I have always knew, that the End doesn't have to be painful and sad. You are brilliant! Thank you :)
precious1075 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OMG-WOW! That was just amazing. I loved it! It was beautiful and tender, sweet and heartbreaking, sensual and intense...You were totally on spot with their canon characterizations; Dean's frustration and anger and pain was so hard to read, but so SPN and Castiel's sadness and regret came through so easily. The scenes where Cas showed Dean what they would have had were beautiful and so very sad and I love that you gave a little light at the end, something for Dean to hold on to. iT WOULD BE SO AMAZING IF YOU WROTE A SEQUEL, DESCRIBING HIS DEATH AND COMING BACK TO DEAN!

BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING STORY! THANK YOU!
MonsterXoXo chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was so beautiful, that I don't even know what to do with myself now. You just got yourself a fan!