Reviews for Breaking Waves and Boundaries
bestbigsis01 chapter 6 . 9/2
This story is Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee love it :)))))))))))))))))))))))
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Love this story!Are you going to plan on continuing this story? It's a good story but it's been over a year since you've updated.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Daring007 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Please update soon.
asdfghjkl1194 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Hope you update soon!
Izzy2257 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
I love the direction this story is going. I hope to read more soon.
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
I DAMN LOVE THIS STORY! :) **squealing**
Please Update if you can!
[{]}*[{]}*[{]}*[{]}*[{]}*[{]}*[{]}*[{]}*[{]}*[{]}* [{]}*[{]}*[{]}
Anon chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Please update you haven't updated since earlier this month ;
Anon chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Your slow at updating
ThaliaFairbain chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
really really really loved this chapter! they are finally together. yay! can't wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
this is probably my favorite chapter:) update soon
Gigi chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Please update soon
Anon P chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Please update, I get really happy when you do ( cause you & your storie is Awsome)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
UPDATE now !
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
KATNISS ACTUALLY HAD THE NERVE TO BLAME PEETA FOR HER BITCHINESS!? Anyways Im glad you made Katniss come to her senses and stop being a bitch to Peeta. I mean okay so she did it with her best friend and sure its gonna be a bit awkward in the morning but she suggested forgetting it ever happened and thats what Peeta was trying to do. And then Katniss with her bitchy self was acting cold to Peeta because he was acting normal about the sitch even though she said they should pretend it didnt happen. Then when Peeta tries to address it because he noticed Katniss' discomfort at him doing what she told him to do she says there is nothing we can do. She just constantly contradicts herself and DAMN is it annoying. Another thing. You know the whole druuged drink sitch, youre kinda taking it too far. First of all they shouldnt have been stupid enough to leave their drinks unattended around a bunch of people they dont know and come back and drink and two shit like that happens all the time and no one does searches like that. They should be smart about what thwy drink and Katniss and Peeta obviously werent. Anyways glad to see this story is FINALLY picking up. Keep updating!