Reviews for Declarations of Love in a Time of Social Media
Aya Kazuki chapter 1 . 4/30
This fic is genius. It had me laughing the whole way and then that amazing fluff at the end. Loves it!
MereBelle chapter 1 . 3/4
The humor is brilliant. I'm so glad your characterization is pretty much flawless. :)
And this fiction was a delight to mine!
A wonderful job. Apt portrayal of characters paired up with a strong plot and sprinkled with the right amount of humour, this was a pleasant experience!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Awww this was so sweet and hilarious! I love Kise.
wakawaka22 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
/this story/ was a delight unto my soul _
nshawol566 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
that ahomine.. -'-
snarkcentral chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is my favorite thing in the history of ever and I just really love you for writing it, okay?
strongmayhem chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh my god! I am in love with this fanfic! I mean the wittiness of your writing, and the way it goes from being serious to being totally humorous, i mean it was just amazing reading this, and i had a smile on my face the whole time while i read it. I mean the way you wrote the characters, was fantasctic. Brilliant even. I think, that you have totally nailed it especially with the idiocracy of a certain someone, named Aomine 'AHOMINE' Daiki. (I mean my OTP is Kikuro and this is the first time that i did not feel bad for Kise, with Kuroko choosing Aomine. And also with your other fanfic with Kuroko and Aomine together, it has made me like this shipping of these idiot together more and more. DAMN IT.) Anyway, i just wanted to say thank you for writing such an interesting and enjoyable concept. It was trully fun to read and would do so again and again. :D
Eternal Happiness chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was probably the BEST fan fiction I ever read! The twitter conversations were hilliarious, and I think my spleen exploded from laughing too hard! Murasakibara was just perfect!
BeaBettyFan chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I'm in the same class as ass-sassin! She linked me your story and I died in class! I love it! I sat there choking on my own laughter, I thought I was going to die!
I'm checking out the rest of your fics!
Bea/Betty/Your newest fan!
ass-sassin chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
THIS WAS SO FUNNY I READ IT IN CLASS AND SNORTED SO LOUD MY TEACHER THOUGHT I WAS CHOKING
doggoneit chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
The twitter conversations were GOLD. Honestly, I love Kise so much because he's such a clueless and romantic dork. Favourited!
h.silence chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
AHHH i was reading this during bio, i had trouble holding the laughter in xDD awesome fic, very light hearted, funny and well-written this has gone into the list of my fav kuroko tics:D
Rho chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
You drove a knife between my ribs, turned it and then sent me to heaven. THANK YOU.
fiendishly chapter 1 . 1/24/2014