Reviews for Declarations of Love in a Time of Social Media
Very cute. Loved it.
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 4/27
Oh god oh god. I read this story before! And im reading it again without even knowing that I read it before HAHAHA. I totally love this story. It's so modernized, since it's in the ModernAU when Twitter is available and all. I really REALLY LOVE the way you incorporated this AU along with the Drunken!Daiki. It's so sweet and it actually made me remember why and how much I love AoKuro! THE FEELS. At beginning was saddening when Tetsuya said that Daiki never remember. That mean this painful moment happened to him plenty of times right? QAQ I shall cry along with you. Sometimes, Daiki's stupidity isn't all that cute and adorable. Sometimes, it's just annoying since it is the reason why they kinda separated. I really love this moments when Tetsuya just smiles simply and genuinely. It's such a perfect moment. Daiki, well.. It's just the usual him isn't it? Reckless and dumb, but still adorably hot and sweet. Such a idiot. HAHAHA. The way Momoi came into the picture and smoothen the process. Perfect. For once, I love her. (Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her, it's just she's almost like flawless. Am I weird that I find that weird?) She's the best middle-woman (?) ever. Let her be Tetsuya's or Daiki's best man for the wedding if you're doing a sequel. She totally deserves it. And then AND THEN THE MIDOTAKA MOMENTS. Girl damn it you're killing me. The tsudere Midorima Shintarou just bought Takao Kazunari a ring. A FREAKING WEDDING RING. AND THEY ARE LIVING TOGETHER. MARRIED COUPLE. I have never read such a beautiful romance comedy fic before. MWAH (my kiss of appreciation HAHAHA) By the way, is the last message an announcement to the public? HAHAHA KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED LOVE YA AND YOUR STORIES oh yaa I love the characters' usernames fit them so well hehehe
KurapikaISaBOY chapter 1 . 3/19
This was a gem, thanks so much for that. Your humor is the same as mine abut darn can you write it good! I really enjoyed reading this one-shot, especially the Twitter posts. Especially drunk Ahomine. Especially Kise. And maybe also the MidorimaTakao affair. Ad possible Seijuro's offer to Satsuki. anwayya tahts besdes the ponit casue th point is tshis I LOVE THIS i WONT FRORGET and noone let me eithr so TEHRE.

bahahahaha get it?
Squishy4953 chapter 1 . 1/31
This is awesome. I love this.
NinjaStar777 chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh my god, there's so many good lines here! It would probably take me an hour just to go through this story again and type them all. :D
Iris chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Holy mother of a mushroom, that was AMAZING and SOOOOOOO HILARIOUS! X'D
hachinonana chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
That was awesome and adorable #ahomine
yuuki24688 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I fucking (pardon my french) love you for writing this cx
I can't feel my sides anymore xDDDD
Aliathe chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Delightful, delightful chaos.

:]
StarlightKat chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Gahhh! That ending was so adorable! My heat couldn't take it. xD I really enjoyed this story! :)
Aya Kazuki chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
This fic is genius. It had me laughing the whole way and then that amazing fluff at the end. Loves it!
MereBelle chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
The humor is brilliant. I'm so glad your characterization is pretty much flawless. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
And this fiction was a delight to mine!
A wonderful job. Apt portrayal of characters paired up with a strong plot and sprinkled with the right amount of humour, this was a pleasant experience!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Awww this was so sweet and hilarious! I love Kise.
wakawaka22 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
/this story/ was a delight unto my soul _