Reviews for We'll Be All Right
gleefanbubblez702 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Great story keep it up :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
All that talk of cooking, eating, and food yet you never mentioned what they heck it was that she cooked.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Your writing is decent, but you should try to write to change the time and mood. Your use of bold titles alerting the reader to time changes wouldn't be needed if you thought a little more creatively on how you can weave that into your writing. Good luck and I look forward to continuing on with this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
I love this story! This chapter was really cute
jrzygurl89 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Why couldn't this have happened instead of BRAM continuing lol
4Eva4Naya chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Man how I wish this is what happened after that episode lol... Love yur story great way to have it happen yay great job :-)
Tygerlily44 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Wow. This is perfect. I've been hating how glee has been totally dissing Brittana. I mean, they're making it pretty clear that Klaine and Finchel are eternal, but as for Brittana, Brittany's just totally in love with Sam and doesn't even think of calling Santana when she thinks she's going to die. It's absurd. I can accept that they might be over for now, but never forever. And this is exactly the way they should put Brittana back together.
Anon 2.0 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Can you please submit this to Ryan? Cause he should consider making this story THE canon story. G4 continuously slamming Bram to my face is an absolute nightmare. Though I'm a Quinntana by birth, Pezberry during the holidays (for some reason), I appreciate the canon love that is Brittana.

That aside, your story is really good. The reaction/interaction between Brittany and Santana is almost believable and plausible. The "almost" is due to the fact that Bram marred my soul hence the constant re-reading of previously written Brittana (with all the happy rainbows waving around) to keep on believing/holding on to that Yin-Yang love. The "...still love you..." dialogue would've been a good Brittana comeback on live TV. Seriously. No one will question it and it will end the turmoil Brittana shippers are feeling right now. Sam can keep Mercedes. Period.

I detest angst (but it's my guilty pleasure, shh) and I'm glad that the "I-know-what-you-did-last-Valentine's" scene wasn't a huge hurdle to get over and done with. (Though it kind of hurt my Quinntana heart that "Quinn is JUST a friend". Understandably, since this is a Brittana story, I shouldn't even mope on that, silly me)

This story is obviously worth being bookmarked to my Chrome, so done. I don't have an account (cause I live to troll, though last time I checked I'm the only Anon 2.0 here lol) but best believe I would've tagged this in Follow/Favorite if I did have an account.

So, Good Job Author mystiified! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Great work, keep going please :)
Anon 2.0 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013

So, Good Job Author mystiified! Keep it up!