Reviews for Dark Paradise
bella0609 chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Oh no! How did he get out? Is he going to kill her?
bella0609 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
He thinks she knows him... does she, and she doesn't know it? She's blinded by love?
bella0609 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
This is so original. I can't believe they were married... and then he killed everyone that looked like her. I would want to know what that means as well!
bella0609 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Those poor girls! Edward is pure evil
bella0609 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This reminds me of "Silence of the Lamb"
deesirius chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Goddamn this story is fucked! I love it!
luvyateamedward chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Holy crap! Your Edward was evil and I loved it. How is that? Great writing.
loveattheendoftheworld chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
I'm reading this story for the third time now, I just can't seem get enough of your stories.. I love the way you write a dark Edward no one quite does him like you do... I don't want to nag you or anything but I really hope you update asylum soon can't take the waiting much longer!
AscotBella chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
THAT was really good! THANK YOU!
c.g.lurks chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
O.O um. Wow.
QueenPrincess chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Okay honestly you have some of the best fics on the site right now. Im just gonna read them all, I started with the ones that were related to Lana del rey, ofc but holy shit I think I fell in love with you. The two I've read so far- and one wasnt even complete- have made me sooo happy. Theyre interesting, original, well-written, and just so wonderful. Thank you for writing. I hope you have a good year. :*
jlcummins chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Wow so twisty! I'll definitely read more.
jlcummins chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I can certainly see the appeal of the dark bastard! This is crazy good.
Eve-gone-bad chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
well that was some twisted, romantic tragedy, if those exist...
I really enjoyed this little fic, more powerful in emotion that a supermega multi chapter.

Eve-gone-bad chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
D: I think she is going to kill him
749 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »