Reviews for Dark Paradise
So good
Kathleen chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Sick
EBLoveSong chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
I first heard about this story around 3 years ago, on some Facebook group. I had never read a fanfic with a Serial killer Edward before, back then, so I was hesitant. I don't mind him killing other people. I do mind if he wants to kill Bella, though. Anyway, then some people who read it commented on some Facebook post and said that in this fic, Edward fucked and killed women who looked like Bella, so he would keep from killing her. That's what scared me right off and I decided 3 years ago never to read this story. But probably not for the reason you think. Edward killing these innocent girls wasn't a big deal to me, since it's in a fictional context of course. I mean, he was murdering brunettes to keep from killing Bella. It's not exactly iron logic (after all, he is nuts) to put it mildly, but as twisted as it sounds, Edward killing these girls wasn't my concern at all. Not really, specially if it kept him from killing the woman he loves (again, crazy psychopath) What bothered me the most was that he fucked them. Was that completely necessary? After all, killing these girls was like an outlet, a sport of sorts, so he could "let Bella live." Whatever that means. But fucking them shouldn't be a requirement. It's NOT. He could lure them in without actually impaling them. He claims that he's obsessed with Bella and that he loves her, and yet, he had been cheating on her the whole time, in a way, when he fucked these women behind her back. If you're so consumed by a person and the love you have for them, you have eyes only for them. He shouldn't have been able to fuck them if he loved Bella as much as he allegedly does. Right? Sure, he said that they meant nothing to him, but if that's true, what was the purpose of sleeping with them before he ended their lives? And why is Edward allowed to sleep around while married to Bella, and she can't be touched by another man, according to Edward? He's allowed to cheat on her, whilst her sex life is limited to some sex toy. I really hate double standards. I really wish Bella would've taken the challenge and fucked another man for good measure. Payback's a bitch. Nonetheless, I still found this cruel, cocky and crazy as fuck Edward so damn sexy in a very disturbing and morbid way. Is it twisted that I actually enjoyed this story a little? That I was a tad bit turned on by some of the things he said? By his intensity and his anger when he said he'd kill any man who would dare sleep with his wife? Needless to say, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER. Seriously. Hands down. My own, strong disagreements against some of the thing Edward did or said is completely and entirely separate from that. I mean it's pretty evident the effect your story had on me right? After all, I am rambling non-stop. *wink*

This story has made me so conflicted! I hate how he hurt her, he's so callous. I hate how he made her feel pain. In every way that there is. How can he claim that he loves her if he wants to kill her? Cause I'm pretty sure he wants to end her life. He never did reply to her question. Matter of fact, that's the reason I will never be able to bring myself to read the sequel because I've read the reviews (yes, all of them) and I'm pretty sure it ends badly. *cringe*
It is tempting to go see what happens after this, to see more of these two, I want to so so so badly! But my fragile self won't let me. Sure, it took me almost 3 years to bring myself to read THIS, after I thought I would never do so.
But I wouldn't be able to take the ultimate, tragic ending. As much as I hated this ending, this is still better than the alternative. Right? Because at least neither of them are killed by one other here. I mean, I'm not sure what the fuck just happened. Carlisle walked in out of fucking no where, and Edward was stabbed in the chest? Why? By who? But the point is, even though you made it seem like they die here, they obviously don't if there is a sequel. So now that I've finished reading this story, I'm going to pretend it ends here. It's as "happily ever after" as it's ever going to get right? Regardless of the summary of the squeal. I want to pretend there's no sequel because I can't handle seeing Edward kill her. It goes against his love and obsession for her. I know she's just as crazy as he is, she just hides it better than he does. Clearly. But she would never do that to him. She would never be able to kill him, unlike him. Does that mean she loves him more than he loves her? And I wonder what Edward will/would do with himself after/if he kills her? Would he feel any remorse, at some point? If he loves her at all, that is. Or would he just move on, like it all means nothing? Like she means nothing.

- Ally, xx.
EBLoveSong chapter 7 . 3/22/2016
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
WHAT DID I JUST READ?!
sue1zide chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
This blew my mind!
It reminded me of "Dexter".
gi-freakazoid chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Whoa. That was twisted but it was enjoyable.
vampbirch chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Holy cow this fic was incredible. I read every chapter and couldn't put it down. Intense.
jk chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
wow that was all kinds of fucked up...how can bella be so sick too? fucking disgusting
fanfictionalcolic chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Very disturbing and addicting. My god it's powerful.
Dreaming Far Away chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
Wow. Just...wow. Thank you so much for sharing. This story was so twisted ans different and amazing. Loved it!
CSG chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
WOW! That was amazing! Thank you for sharing it!
CSG chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Homina homina homina...
CSG chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
WOW!
CSG chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Ruuuhh rooohh!
CSG chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
If it was anyone other than Edward id say RUN & NEVER look back, but its him so its not that easy.
770 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »