Reviews for Dark Paradise
Barbr9 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Now see you end this as if they both are dead. Her putting a bullet in her mouth & him going to bleed out with knife to the heart. SO how in the hell do you raise them from the dead in a sequel?

I'm very interested in finding out, so skipping on over to start that now. LOL

Barbr9 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Yep he is going to torture her. If she really wanted to get to him, to hurt him, all she needed to do was close her eyes and shut him out. not to respond. Although I would see him going beyond mental and angry if she did that & I think he would cause as much pain as possible in that anger.

Barbr9 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Oh No what has he planned for her. Is he going to kill her. I forget the very ending. I think he and her go to far in the blood play?. Well I guess I have 2 more chapters to find out.

Barbr9 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
I bet she is screaming inside Yes he is here! & then Oh no he is here! LOL That has to be the most fucked up feeling excitement and fear rolled into one.

Mwah
Barb (Blonglegs on twitter)
ddd chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
what the FUCK did I just read?
natalayx chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
WOW. WHAT DID I EVEN JUST READ? WHAT THE FUCK, NERDY? NO. WHAT? IM SO CONFUSED! HOW COULD HE BE SLAPPING HER IN THE FACE AND YELLING AT HER SAYING SHE'S NOT GONNA DIE AND HER BEING THE ONE BEING RESUSCITATED, BUT THEN HE'S THE ONE ON THE GROUND? WHAT WHAT WHAT IM SCREAMING, OH MY FUCKING GOD!1!1 AND SHE'S GONNA SHOOT HER BRAINS OUT? WHAT THE FUCK? OH MY GOD THAT SMIRK OF HIS BETTER MEAN THE GUN ONLY HAD ONE BULLET IN IT? FUCKING WHAAAAAAT EVEN?!
natalayx chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT EVEN JUST OH MY GOD WHAT I CAN'T I JUST

it was all because of her, all the killings, because he didn't want to kill her. Oh my god.

HOW IS HE FINGER FUCKING HER AND CUTTING HER UP AT THE SAME TIME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BASTARD? He is so fucked up. SO INSANELY FUCKED UP DEAR GOD.

Your writing is amazing.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Someone shoot him!
EdwardCullenizor chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Hate him, gosh, I hate him.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Oh gosh, teethmarks?
EdwardCullenizor chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Is he lying?
EdwardCullenizor chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Oh lordy. They're a nut and a half.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Mad Eddy! Gah! Can't deal with the craziness.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Detective Bella? Kinda like a Batgirl situation.
MyToReadList chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Glad I worked up the nerve to read this.
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »