Reviews for The Cursed Sharingan
Very good fic. i really loved it recently began to read it, and really very good, I hope the continuation greetings
Please update soon
I love this story i can’t wait to see what’s next
Lil Lost Lady chapter 17 . 1/15
I hope real life is treating you well and that you'll have the time and the energy to return to this story one day as many people like myself enjoy reading it, either way, thank you for writing it!
Shadddow chapter 1 . 1/14
y
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
I love how all the babies love being by their mommy. Takeo is a strange one but I absolutely adore the little guy.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
Honestly loved the possessive Takeo. Like seriously he was protecting his mommy.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
Loved this whole chapter PERIOD! Sasuke and Naruto's relationship like I said is super sweet.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
I have to say that I am quite proud of Sasuke and Naruto's relationship at this moment. I find it so fucking adorable it's ridiculous. As much as I want her to be with Itachi I want her to be Sasuke. My multiple personalities are kicking in right now. I don't know how to feel. I cried when I read their letters to her. I was so happy with Sasuke.
brebre99 chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
Awesome
Jaded-Saphire chapter 17 . 12/3/2017
Congratulations on you baby! I hope you are doing well and have the time to update soon. Your story is by far one of the best FemNaru fics I’ve ever read.

Thank you.
Jaded-Saphire chapter 15 . 12/3/2017
It’s Flaming, any other person would stop reading and look for something else.
skyeza chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
It was definitely a extremely intriguing and fascinating read, it was truly wonderful. I loved it. I hope that you will continue on with this brilliantly wicked story and complete it. I really hope that itachi will be healed and get together with Naruto.
alieraroses chapter 17 . 11/7/2017
is this the end ? cant wait with their birthday party...
narutolover10110 chapter 17 . 11/7/2017
It’s really good can’t wait for more :)
BlackfoxNinja chapter 17 . 10/16/2017
ok I know its been a while since I re-read this but your soo close to to finishing the story. pls finish I like how you put your spin on Naruto.