Reviews for The Cursed Sharingan
sadoutomaki chapter 17 . 6/18
Why haven’t u uploaded yet with new chapters it’s getting to good to end
orangesky27 chapter 17 . 6/18
honestly, im a bit disappointed with my self because i didn't read this ff from long ago. but today when i've finished read it i decided that this story is one of the best fem!naru fanfiction and i couldn't be more interested when it come to itanaru. there are only exist few good fanfiction about them and i found out that your story really has brilliant idea that kept me read it until the end. i appreciate how you keep this story as canon as possible and im very satisfied with the way you potray naruto as female and make it so realistic by keeping her character as the canon one (bcos i've read femnaru story and the author make naruto has such a weak personality). after all this story is sooo good and im looking forward for more itanaru development like geez why they can't kiss already?! (im frustrated by my self huh sorry) im very appreciate this story and i hope someday you'll start to write again. thanks for creating this amazing story!
KristoffHaha chapter 6 . 5/23
Am i the only one looking forward to have a SASUNARU here? Though ITANARU is pleasant, i was still waiting for Sasuke to kiss her.
Tales of Asalea chapter 17 . 4/1
it's so cute but I can't be happy until itachi get healthy. In a corner of my mind I want to cry because he doesn't say anything about his illness. I hope things calmed down in your life and you will get inspiration to write again :) thanks for this wonderful story
Very good fic. i really loved it recently began to read it, and really very good, I hope the continuation greetings
Please update soon
I love this story i can’t wait to see what’s next
Lil Lost Lady chapter 17 . 1/15
I hope real life is treating you well and that you'll have the time and the energy to return to this story one day as many people like myself enjoy reading it, either way, thank you for writing it!
Shadddow chapter 1 . 1/14
y
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
I love how all the babies love being by their mommy. Takeo is a strange one but I absolutely adore the little guy.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
Honestly loved the possessive Takeo. Like seriously he was protecting his mommy.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
Loved this whole chapter PERIOD! Sasuke and Naruto's relationship like I said is super sweet.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
I have to say that I am quite proud of Sasuke and Naruto's relationship at this moment. I find it so fucking adorable it's ridiculous. As much as I want her to be with Itachi I want her to be Sasuke. My multiple personalities are kicking in right now. I don't know how to feel. I cried when I read their letters to her. I was so happy with Sasuke.
brebre99 chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
Awesome
Jaded-Saphire chapter 17 . 12/3/2017
Congratulations on you baby! I hope you are doing well and have the time to update soon. Your story is by far one of the best FemNaru fics I’ve ever read.

Thank you.
Jaded-Saphire chapter 15 . 12/3/2017
It’s Flaming, any other person would stop reading and look for something else.