Reviews for Of An Angel's Singing
Elektra Elentari chapter 1 . 4/14
Great story! Thank you so much for writing :)
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Very moving.
Olivia Barron chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Beautiful story! I had tears slipping down my cheeks at the end. No lie.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is a moving, well-written story.

I notice you use a lot of present tense, but this story was particular balanced between past and present tense, due to the flashbacks and returns to the present. I thought this was done effectively here.

I agree, we don't see much of Frodo's parents in the books. They are only mentioned a few times, with Frodo's father mentioned more than his mother. Still, I like hearing stories about both Frodo's parents. This was a nice, rounded story about Frodo's relationship with his mother. I nearly teared up towards the end of the story, since it felt, in a way, as if Frodo reunited with his mother.

Good work. I hope this is all right with you, but I'm putting this story in my community.

-Aria Breuer
pianobookspolitics chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is so beautiful. And also very touching.
seafarer chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was beautiful. The memories was charming, just the sort that a person would hold close to their heart. You used the song very well; "to devestating effect" I may say because that touched me enough that I could feel Frodo's sorrow. You may not have written the song, but I must say that you wrote the story very poetically. The honouring of his mum's memory was very beautiful and bittersweet. I liked this a lot.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was a wonderful story about Frodo remembering his mother, in Valinor. I like the part where Niena got him to dip his feet in the ocean.