Reviews for Maybe Next Time He'll Think
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 12/2/2021
Bwaahaahaa! Seth is a mess! So much for a horizontal weekend!
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 12/2/2021
LOL! "You just wait until Claire pops, man. I'm going to feed your kid full of chocolate, spin it around, then stand back and watch while it barfs all over you." Too funny!
datahawk chapter 1 . 7/26/2021
oooh you had me there for a minute. nicely done!
Burning4Peeta chapter 3 . 6/28/2021
This was so good. I wish there was another update on Emmett and Alice though.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2021
Man this was a funny disaster to watch unfold. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
Awe I read this story forgetting that this was an Edward and Bella. I was hoping that E was Edward and not Emmett.
arthemys chapter 3 . 3/11/2021
And so disaster continues! After this, I assume Bella and Edward will wait till their kids are adults before leaving again! ;) Thanks so much for a good laugh!
arthemys chapter 2 . 3/11/2021
This story has me in stitches! I can't stop laughing! And this chapter reminds me of so many things! When you have kids, stuff just like this happen, and I wonder how Edward didn't lose his cool once or didn't dive into a bottle of Jack's ;)
Thanks so much!
Molly May Pinky chapter 3 . 10/31/2020
LOL
So fucking funny ...oops here's a dollar

Keep going with these updates so funny.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
I know u intentionally let us think it was Edward cheating! Not funny! Great story though!
AL40 chapter 3 . 9/12/2020
Okay seriously I f**king love this story! It was great and the kids in the last chap was just hilarious. Thanks for sharing and giving me an overly needed laugh.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 3 . 7/4/2020
If I weren't sitting, I would be rolling on the floor laughing! Thanks for sharing this. :) xo
Sukiethree chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
Hilarious. Love these two kids. Great to see how Seth and Edward deal with them
Cina's chapter 3 . 5/3/2020
Hahaha. Well except the part with Ryder fracturing his arm.
northmanherondale chapter 3 . 4/28/2020
Chapter 3 - One word: HILARIOUS! Thank you : )