Reviews for Maybe Next Time He'll Think
cullensrule chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Karma is a hitch. You get back what you put out into the universe.
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Karma is a bitch. I loved it.
bethian3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awesome story! I WAS TOTALLY SURPRISED BY THE ENDING! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Love the way that you used "E" instead of names to keep the mystery going. Loved this story.
EeWee chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Loved it. Funny and sweet.
eantl88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing. :)
tammy0208 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Loved it. It was awesome
zsizsizari chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
araeo chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I legit snorted when the cops became involved. Good thing I read this in the privacy of my own home. Edward has a dirty mouth. I gotta admit, I dove into this thinking, "surely she wouldn't do this... E would never!" And then I was thinking Mr. hot-sexy-tattoo guy was the bar's namesake, and feeling guilty that I didn't really mind. ;)

I grinned like a cheeseball when she introduced Alice and E to her husband. Though in my silly head, I'm picturing them all tearing up the cereal aisle in a knock-down, drag-out fight. Great story.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Awesome! Karma is a biotch! Haha
KimiD chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I really liked this one... Two, not so much...
Sorry I cheated I could not handle another bad ending (even though it said HEA) I hate the stories where one of them dies... no matter how well it is written *sorry-grimance*
anyway when I skipped ahead a bit (blush) and found E was EM I could go back and read all the parts I missed LOL You did GOOD! Floved it!
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That ws HOTT! I'm glad Bella ended with the better man, Edward. Emmett and Alice being slapped in the face by karma was the BEST!
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was awesome! Loved it!

chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 12/2/2013