Reviews for Maybe Next Time He'll Think
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
What a wonderful glimpse into their lives. This was fantastic! I loved every bit of it. You really had me laughing at points. You gave us some super sexy in there, too. Filled us in with Jasper, Maria and Seth. We met Claire. Truly this was really a wonderful chapter to read. I feel the same way about The Avengers, as in love them. And, I saw Inside Out and it truly was very depressing. I was so sad after having seen it. Both my husband and I a HUGE Disney fans and that one was very un-Disney, if you ask me. I digress. I loved the blue poop. The doctor laughing at him. Rachel knowing right away from his comment. Then Bella asking at the end, 'why is our daughter's poop blue?', . . . too funny. I really like the life they have and thank you for sharing it with us. :)
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
love it... more please. thanks
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I remember reading this once before but, I couldn't find my review. I always review, you know that. I even checked back at the contest thinking it was there. Nope. Had to re-read it today, when I saw the second chapter in my inbox this morning. I'd instantly remembered the people, yet it was just as fun to read the second time around. I love that Emmett got his Karma. Too bad Alice didn't get more than lost friendship. Yes, blood is thicker than water but, this is your best friend. How can you be so happy for your brother, knowing what he is doing to your friend? At least, it was good to read that Jasper left her and was blissfully happy with Maria. Doesn't matter, the toxins are gone from Bella and Edward's lives. They are married and very happy. Onto that chapter two that brought me here to begin with :)
sujari6 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Loved Daddyward.
DICATAKADD chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Gotta love Daddies
sujari6 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
So glad Emmett (and Alice) got what they deserved.
JulizaRose chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I almost fell over when I saw the update for this story. I love, love, love this Edward more than I can say. You've made me so happy!
luvyateamedward chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
LOL! That last part was too funny! Thanks for giving us this! Great writing!
Fyrebyrd chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
LOL, such a cute addition to bring it all the way to the complete HEA. My grand baby is breast fed and he doesn't do bottles, even at bedtime. It's the boob or nothing, he'll just have to be bounced to sleep otherwise. I can't decide if that's going to make it easier or harder when the time comes to take it away. Thanks for more of this great OS.
Zveka68 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
oh my this is awesome :)

thanks for sharing your words :)
Zveka68 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
love this! excellent
dustybritches01 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
That was perfect. I loved Daddy Edward. I loved his strong tatooed arms wrapping around Bella in the first one shot and I loved them holding little boys, diaperbags and babies just as much. thank you so much for sharing this with us. Loved it.
dustybritches01 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
The greatest f***you is to be live and be happy. I loved this, so well written. Thank you.
Nonita chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Loved it! Thanks!
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Absolutely loved it! Thanks for the future take
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »