Reviews for Maybe Next Time He'll Think
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
found this on the stand. I loves me a revenge story, and living well is the best revenge
TaleTerror chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I bet you hear this a lot in your reviews but I thought she was with Edward in the beginning and then fucking Jacob on the car! But you've managed to totally surprise the hell out of me with this one. Your a very talented writer to pull something like this off but I would have liked to imagine Edward fucking her instead of Jake when I didn't know who was who haha
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
LOVED it! D Wish there was more to these two...great job. )
AlbertaGirl78 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
What an awesome story! I was so sure E was Edward! Are you thinking of expanding this into a longer story?
twillover1313 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I would love to see more of this!
RubyDee chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Saw this on fb and even though I do not read o/s's I am so happy to have read this one. IT is not very often that Emmett and Alice are "lowly" characters. Loved the "E" twist and how it played out. Thank You So Much for sharing Maybe Next Time He'll Think with us! :)
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
HAHA.
I just knew it was Emmett and Edward.
Good way to keep us all guessing.
Karma is a bitch and does come back to bite you in the ass, and to think Alice thought Bella owed it to them to let them explain.
Delusional much!

Loved how calm she kept during the whole thing and her reactions to Alice the next day.
emmmma7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Clever! Very clever!
Kni Nut chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Love this. :)

(Was recommended in the fan fic hunters pack for hot lemony one-shots)
chatnoirmd chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So good! I love this Edward. I was hoping the "E" was not Edward. I'm glad to see Alice isn't the good guy too. I do enjoy her character, but change is nice sometimes :) Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing!
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Love this story and the revenge part was the best. I just knew it was Emmett and glad Jasper left Alice's nasty ass fake ass friend bitch for the lovely Maria and Bella is preggoos yayyy! Love the last line Hun she got her HEA but not everyone did haha those two deserve it bunch of stupid nasty cheating asses and lawwdd your Edward is HOTT and I totally grudge Bella cuz she got his fine tattoo sexy muscular ass whooh you go guuurrlll ;) love love love the story mwah
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
…MIND FUCK.

I seriously couldn't figure out who was who for a while there. I was so scared that Emmett was indeed Edward and that Edward was actually Jake that I actually scanned ahead just to make sure everything was in the right place before I want back and read it again. I'm really sorry for ruining your surprise, but I HAD TO. Glad everything's good now!

What I love most about this story is that the cannon relationships were twisted. Alice is a … wait for it…. actual bitch. OMG. Bitch Alice? I didn't think I'd like it, but I really do. Jasper with Maria? Awesome.

Especially glad that 'Rosalie' stuffed Emmett over. HAHAHA. Karma!

Thanks for sharing this with us all!
zer0angel83 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OMG. I thought it was Edward that was cheating on her and it was Jake she christened the car with. Haha. I'm glad it was only Emmet that cheated. And I am really sad about Jake dying. :( Good story, though.
venus081982 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Loved the story! It was SO good! Edward was just HOT as hell. One of the best One Shot's I've read. Thank you, really enjoyed it :)
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
FABULOUS. Seriously brilliant twist. Loved it.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »