Reviews for Maybe Next Time He'll Think
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Cute story. I'm just glad that it was Edward and not Jake that found her in the parking lot!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Maybe Next Time He'll Think has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I was hoping that E was Emmett and not Edward! So glad that was the case. Very good story. I really hated Alice and Emmett, but that suited me just fine. So glad that they got to ruin the car together! LOL! Great build-up and great ending!
Tammygrrrl chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Fantastic!
Cabrad chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awesome one-shot! Funny, hot and different than we're used to. Thanks for sharing!
alaskangirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
i loved this!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Ouch! Nice job with that. I am glad she ended up with the right E! ;-)
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh yes.. he made me swoon!
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I loved this! A great "recovery read" from Two...smutty goodness and anger and plenty of "oh that bitch!" and "what a dick!" moments thrown in there, too.

Thanks for the story!
lives chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Loved it... absolubtely loved ittt
staceleo chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I loved this!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Wow! I totally fell for that. The twist at the end was awesome. Great story!
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I loved this story, you had me really thinking about half way through that it was Edward cheating on her..very clever and cunning. Lol
twiclare chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love this one, I know I've read it before and enjoyed it again. You kept us in the dark about who was who right up to the end. Emmett and Alice deserved each other! Loved Bella playing with Alice a bit with the insurance company and security footage!
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013