Reviews for Maybe Next Time He'll Think
sujari6 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
So glad Emmett (and Alice) got what they deserved.
JulizaRose chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I almost fell over when I saw the update for this story. I love, love, love this Edward more than I can say. You've made me so happy!
luvyateamedward chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
LOL! That last part was too funny! Thanks for giving us this! Great writing!
Fyrebyrd chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
LOL, such a cute addition to bring it all the way to the complete HEA. My grand baby is breast fed and he doesn't do bottles, even at bedtime. It's the boob or nothing, he'll just have to be bounced to sleep otherwise. I can't decide if that's going to make it easier or harder when the time comes to take it away. Thanks for more of this great OS.
Zveka68 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
oh my this is awesome :)

thanks for sharing your words :)
Zveka68 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
love this! excellent
dustybritches01 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
That was perfect. I loved Daddy Edward. I loved his strong tatooed arms wrapping around Bella in the first one shot and I loved them holding little boys, diaperbags and babies just as much. thank you so much for sharing this with us. Loved it.
dustybritches01 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
The greatest f***you is to be live and be happy. I loved this, so well written. Thank you.
Nonita chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Loved it! Thanks!
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Absolutely loved it! Thanks for the future take
WiltshireGlo chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I loved this! I fell in love with your Dadward! Such a lovely story - thank you.
WiltshireGlo chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
How am I only just reading this? Great story / I love Bella! ...and her tattooed hero is pretty damn cute too!
GorGirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
They're so happy! Good riddance to Emmett and Alice.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
What goes around comes around!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I loved it! Thanks for sharing their future with us :)
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »