Reviews for Bystander
candyanne chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I found this story today and love it. I hope you are planning to continue with it, I would love to see how you continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
I'm new to the fanfiction stories. My daughter introduced them to me recently. I've been reading and rereading your story. I just noticed your author note tonight in Chapter 13 about not receiving reviews on your story. I probably should apologize for not noticing it earlier and commenting about it but I can't. I was enjoying your story so much I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter.
I hope that you continue writing.
ai chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Please please tell me u will update! I wanna see Annie meet Avi her "nephew". This story is so good.
Miracle chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
Please update! Loving your story!
Katie chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
I'm not logged in right now, but once I am I will have to follow this story! I cannot believe I have not read this yet, especially because I love Eyal! Great story, please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Love it so far :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
I'm sorry for not sending out my review last night when I read the last chapters that you wrote. I enjoyed very much your story that you are writing. I was frustrated that you teased me with the beginning chapters because it was good and I kept checking Covert Affairs fan fiction stories of Annie & Eyal seeing if you updated this story. I know you wouldn't purposely leave us hanging. As you can tell I'm an Annie & Eyal fan. She does not belong in a relationship with Auggie.
Thank you for writing this story. On one hand I can't wait until you finish it but on the other hand I don't want you to complete it.
TuxedoCat42 chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
I have a feeling that Eyal is going to find the guys who hurt Annie and Hena very quickly. Please don't leave this story unfinished. It is very good!
StephanieSmith chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
I love your story! I cannot wait for the next update! One little thing that bothered me about this chapter, was when Eyal explained how he and Annie knew eachother you said that they 'hated' eachother. I always felt it was moreo irritation and annoyance. Anyways keep up the good work I hope you update soon!
Taliahah chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Glad to get to this moment! With Eyal hovering between two beds ... can't doubt the kismet going on between him and Annie in this story. Yet I feel for Hena too ...
Gaialy chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
I can guess why the last few chapters did not get reviews, they felt a little rushed and different in style. But now this chapter is back to original style.
andiesimmo chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
hey! really enjoying this one, thank you :)
bouc0101 chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
Your story is great. Love the way you write it. I can praticaly see the caracters in my mind. Please don't stop. The Eyal/Annie pairing doesn't get much reviews in general, don't let that stop you.
damariz chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Thank you for story.
Taliahah chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Wow! Poor Annie! you've got me scared now - what else is going to happen to her?