Reviews for Interdepartmental Cooperation
muddier waters chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
this is amazing, thank you
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Cute!
Einsam chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Not a pairing I've ever really thought about, but you captured Oliver and Percy's personalities and foibles so well that I found myself hooked. There was a really endearing quality to the whole story, as well. Loved it!
I know okay chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
That was so cute, so I'm glad I didn't miss it. I can honestly say I have never read this pairing before. I know I wouldn't have looked up that pairing. Mostly I stick to Harry/Draco or at least one of them with another character.
Buffyfan428 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Wonderful. Simply brilliant!
jjjs chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Another great story.
Anna S chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is seriously one of my favorite oneshots I've ever read. I absolutely adore this ship, and this just made my day! Thank you :)
Intrepyd-Explorer chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
yay, this is so well written and cute.

Omg oliver has horribly influenced percy in all the good ways (for readers of slash, that is)
persephonella chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
this is incredibly long, so you will probably get a review that is so long-winded that you'll begin to challenge the reasons you wrote this for.
i can only imagine Percy's tea preferences to be either incredibly sweet or incredibly bland. and that to me is incredibly bland. xD. non-gorging Percy awwwwwww.
you got Percy bang on to his character.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Percy can recognise Oliver's body anywhere. this leaves the mind to go to the gutter.
'i'd' die of boredom.' SO FITTED to Ollie!
Percy is written so perfectly here.
oh. poor tea. now i want a cuppa.
i know everything about broomsticks. oh. does Ol know.
A sharp sting ran through Percy's chest, and he felt himself prickling with frustration. "I'll bet you do." yay for slight Percy angst.
oh my God. i love you.
a spot of trouble. oh, adorable. he's like a puppy.
he got into trouble, didn't he? i'm calling it.
awwwwwwwwwww poor Percy. bad Ollie.
"Come to laugh at me some more?" Percy didn't even look up when he heard Oliver's voice at the door. awwwwwwww. my bb. poor Ollie. his happiness has been stolen.
flying memos. xD.
"Well." Percy cleared his throat. "I wasn't aware that you... that you..."

"Worked?" -wow, that's one way to look at it. i loved this though.
oh yes. high standards on opposite ends. i love this.
oh, those are not sick fantasies, Perce. those are yummy fantasies.
oh, more forms dear unproductive Perce. enjoy. you can mould them all in the shape of Oliver's ass.
fuck the Ministry. fitted robes? what next?
gorgeous and fit. yes. that is Ol.
omg. sqee Percy. he has an tiny date. awwwwwwww.
i want fish and chips now.
oh my god, did Percy say that out loud
a Percy that drinks is the best Percy.
fuck word. stay at home and drink each other.
Percy and jokes bad.
Percykins likes Ol's cock especially. :P
are you labelling smiles as your own, Perce now
insane boy
Percy's honestly the epitome of immaturity sometimes.
boring talk about taxing and broomsticks.
PERCY. HELPING GINNY BREAK THE RULES.
Cartwright needs to be punched in the nuts.
oh no. Percy drinking is a disaster. i love it.
awwwww Percy not thinking anyone likes him. i love it.
awwwwwwww drunk Perce spilling his secrets. just lovely.
"What if someone sends a memo?" oh my fuck.
"Ask your boss nicely for his cock." the best sentence in all of ever.
Wood looked up with a sly smile. "Maybe we should have put up a silencing charm." oh, Perce must've lost it when he heard that.
"You know," Percy said as they climbed the steps, "a well-written letter is one of those simple pleasures in life which no one really appreciates these days." so Percy i might bleed.
letter. xD. Howler. oh, Perce.
"They can sod off." oh Perce, what a cocksucker you are.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. adorable ending is adorable.
all in all, best interdepartmental cooperation i've seen all my life. ;P

/ Sam /
Sins of Envy chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Holy-freaking-HOT! Not a complete sex story but one with some depth, very nice. Well done to!
cjnicole chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was so freakin adorable. I love reading stories like this one. It made my day :)
trollnexus chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was absolutely perfect. Haven't squealed so much in ages. :D
M3mnoch7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love the character development for Percy. Great story! I look forward to seeing or rather reading more from you.
StaticRain chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I really liked this, and I would love to read more from you, whether in this pairing or not! I liked how Percy gradually lightened up, I think you got his character and fears down perfectly. His situation with his brothers was well illustrated, I wish they would make it up to him! All in all, I enjoyed it, please continue writing!
Steph chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I don't often read about this couple but I iked this story a lot. Really good writing and caracter developement. Loved it!