Reviews for Breaking the Bat Rules
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 3/28
thanks for the writing
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 3/24
Wow! This story was great! :D
I love their friendship; best pals forever!
That's why you listen to the Bats,Wally ;)
luluguineapig chapter 1 . 2/5
Wow. I am in awe of the aster that was that story. Just...wow.

It was so funny haha! I remember my first high school party. I was sort of a loser though. I had all those rules, plus my curfew was 8:30, lame! Plus, it was a really low key party, so fortunately there were no drugs or alcohol. Still I danced a little and then at 8:30 this one chick is yelling out "Lulu, Lulu, your dad is waiting in the living room for you." Yes, apparently my dad did not wait outside in the car, he felt the need to come into the party and not just search for me, but insure that every teenager in the free world knew that he was looking for me and that it was time to go.

I didn't really care, but still it was funny. Anyway, great story!
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 1/6
Awww, so cute! With the cuddling and the cheesy adorableness! I LOVED IT! It was soooo awesome! And Robin is such a boss! Even when he's tipsy. XD

But seriously, this was freaking amazing! Radical!
chesh-the-kitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Okay, first I gotta get this out of the way: awwwwwwwwww!
Seriously, the dynamic you created between Robin and KF far exceeds the one we saw in YJ. It was awesome, it was cute, it was...bro-ish? Daddy-bats was also pretty nice to see, as was worried Uncle Barry.
I have to tell you, I'm pretty freaked out, because I read this fic...over a year ago. Then I somehow came across you again and this beautiful fic!
Never. Stop. Writing.
-chesh
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Whoa. Way to go, Wally XP
This was so stinking funny! Wally! Shame, shame on you!
Drunk Dickie is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Like, what. *Sing song voice* He's a cuddler!
Hahaha!
Keep up the FANTABULOUS work! As usual! ;)
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Yay, fun story! I laughed when Bruce called Wally by his full name.

"Is it like this every time you drink?" "Yes." "Then I'm never drinking again!" Laughed at that exchange as well.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
That was a nice way to end it, I really liked this one, form beginng to end and everything in-between. They just wanted to have a little fun, and then kidnapping plot. At least they had a little fun along the way, and havign Dick get drunk was a cool bonus, well, maybe not for him.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Really laid it on thick there at the end huh? Still excellent Wally piece really. Some of his lines were really funny :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is my new favorite wally and dick fanfic. It just kept getting better and better and BETTER . Truly hilarious ! Laugh out loud funny multiple times !
Red Blaze 16 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Very nice story! And I agree with your opinion about "Endgame" - though I did see it (I didn't know about the ending).
Just cause I read chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Ha ha! That was freaking hilarious! And you NAILED Wally's character. He absolutely stole the show in this story.
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
"Again with the shoulder; what was up with that?" I think that might've been my favorite line.

"Bruce could do human contact?" Or this might've been my favorite line...

Wow, this seriously was amazing. And I now get the marching band thing that you referenced in your other story, "Empty Tomorrow." You are an amazing writer, and I'm pretty sure that all of your stories are going to be under my favorites section sometime in the near future. Or at the very least, your username underneath my favorite authors list.

You write Kid Flash extremely well. I just love all his thoughts and interactions with each character. You kept everyone in character as well.

If you can't tell, I started watching Young Justice finally! I found a site that I trust, and I watched up until episode 10, where I stopped because I kind of had a lot of things going on in my life. I hope I can get back to watching it though! It really is an amazing show. I can't believe Cartoon Network would cancel it, all just because the freaking TOY sales weren't going well. I mean seriously?

Again, this was an amazing story. You really nailed Wally and Dick's friendship and relationship with one another. I was laughing so hard during some parts, especially the beginning where Wally had to list all of the rules the Bat gave him beforehand. I was also on the edge of my seat with the whole Todd encounter and when Wally was dragging a drunk Dick with him as they were being followed. This entire story was just...amazing. I honestly cannot begin to tell you. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us readers. It means the world to me.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love...you make." "End" by The Beatles
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
THIS ONE IS SO AWESOME! I really like how Wally and Dick acted like best bros their age. Plus Bruce's reply to 'does being drunk always feel like this?' had me cracking up.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »