Reviews for Superheroes and Second Chances
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 4/18
So damn cute. Loved it.
Lol. Of course Edward went off and fucked everyone and Bella stayed home still in love. Pathetic. And bub is so hillbilly.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Edwards kids a ginger? red hair and blue eyes? Gross.
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Just fabulous
Just Sus chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Very sweet...loved Aiden!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Cute story and love Aiden!
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Love It!
maraudering88 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I love this! I really love Daddyward too and Aiden's such a cutiepie. It was sad to read about Edward breaking up with Bella and not really trying to make their relationship work but I'm also so glad that everything worked out in the end! This is such a cute story and I'd love to see a part 2 in the future! I hope you'll write it one day :) I'd love to see more of Bella, Edward and Aiden :') (and maybe a second baby? hehe)
adricastro chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Short and sweet and beautiful!
neelix lee chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
So sweet thank you
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
wonderful story, wish it was longer
jk chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
this is just sad...bella loves a boy and he leaves her ass and comes back with some whores kid and if she wants him she has to play mommy? that's so fucked, how can Edward even ask that of her? hey I know you loved me and I broke up with you...but I want you now oh and I fucked some whore at a party and we have a kid...ya bella likes the kid...puke...but still its crap he comes back after years with a fucking kid! the prick!
breakingdawn57 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
So adorable! Love the capes!
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
So sweet! I loved your little story.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This was absolutely adorable. I've been reading anhanninen's work and saw this mentioned on her page so, popped over to read it. I loved it. Very cute tale of finding love again, with the one that got away. Edward and his love for Aiden, was so sweet to read. His love for Bella tucked neatly away in his heart, until he could come back home. Seeing her all over again, brought it all back. Her words at the photo taking/picnic, we're so wonderful to read. The way she fell quickly for Aiden, was fantastic! This was really a great one-shot. Thank you, ladies.