Reviews for When Naruto Got Kushina Pregnant
anirix27 chapter 4 . 1/16
A lot of typos but a good story.
YOU ARE A SICK MOTHERFUCKER FOR WRITING THIS STORY
Roman Raince chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Type your review here.I think it was nice,hot and horny
matthewdeal25 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Will there be more chapters?
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Genial cg
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I'd to read some more pregnant anime stories like one about kagome from inuyasha who gets kidnapped by a demon with a harem of pregnant women and I mean huge pregnant where they can't move by themselves having the demon feed them and having sex with them plenty of scenes of a knocked up kagome getting screwed with huge birthing pools in the demon's cave and have the story with kagome going into labor in one of those pools and gives birth to the first of many of the demon's children then in another story this one featuring ash from pokemon screwing a nine month pregnant misty on a deserted island a prophecy fortelling misty to be a fertility goddess and ash is her mate every day she goes in heat gets impregnated by ash and then gives birth after only a few days then repeats it and finally I wanna read one about pregnant star fire from teen titans in which she gets pregnant by robin like to read lots of preggo sex in that one too just to give you some ideas for future stories here.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
nice chapter fap level over 9000
Chloe Dos Santos chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
You are disgusting !
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
woooooooooow
looks a great story, bro!
my respects!
GentlestCobra2 chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
Great make more chapters
jim chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Here is some suggestions: ino tenten sakura temari Karin rin konan kurenai shizune tayuya anko hanabi samui shion kurotsuchi sarada fuu kaguya otkutsuki himawari guren chocho karui ayame tonton yukimi iburi amino chiyo that's all
Kage Nero chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Ooh... This was...interesting..

Now, lets begin with what you could have done better.

1: Spelling. It was good, but here and there a few grammar fails, I am suspecting that you wrote it ready in a rush so you could...you know...jack off...No offense, I do that to. Understandable. Otherwise, fabulous story, and hell, too short! I need more of this! Great story 11/10. Keep it up m8.
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
dd more chapters please
narutofucker chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
It is a very good story. I think that tenten, sakura, konan, temari, ino, anko, shizune, tayuya and, mikoto.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2015