Reviews for When Naruto Got Kushina Pregnant
UselessFrogSpirit chapter 1 . 5/15
Ooh... This was...interesting..

Now, lets begin with what you could have done better.

1: Spelling. It was good, but here and there a few grammar fails, I am suspecting that you wrote it ready in a rush so you could...you know...jack off...No offense, I do that to. Understandable. Otherwise, fabulous story, and hell, too short! I need more of this! Great story 11/10. Keep it up m8.
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 4 . 5/11
dd more chapters please
narutofucker chapter 4 . 5/1
It is a very good story. I think that tenten, sakura, konan, temari, ino, anko, shizune, tayuya and, mikoto.
Please update soon
jbadillodavila chapter 4 . 2/9
Jjj
I love it
RaYnIeR chapter 4 . 1/13
You're a sick man
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Getting real tired of waiting for next chapter
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is garbage.
Fan chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
It's good story a lot of things happening but make it long so the attention of the person whose reading it will your stories more like more conflicts or fun (if you what I mean FUN) it's still a good story I've read your other story too long chapters until you've stopped but it's still good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Anko or samui or both next chapter please or you could try women from other anime such as one piece,dbz or bleach but please update soon
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I like your story! I'd love it even more if you finished it! Maybe get to chapter 10 or 15? Reason why is this:
•Tsunade needs to get pregnant
•Kushina should be giving birth soon
•Mei should get pregnant with Naruto's kid, she did get raped by Bee, so she should have a child with someone she loves. Also, you memtioned that her child is a girl: it'd be interesting if that girl was Mabui.
•Sakura should be added
•Ino should be added
•Hinata gives birth
•Tsume and Hana should be added
•Mikoto should be added
•Sakura and Ino give birth
•Mebuki Haruno should be added
•Tsume and Hana give birth
•Samui should be added
•Shizune and Anko should be added
•Mikoto gives birth
•Samui gives birth (accelerated pregnancy)
•Naruto gets Kushina pregnant again (triplets this time)
•Kurenai should be added
•Shizune and Anko give birth
•Naruto becomes Hokage
•Kushina gives birth to triplets
The End
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
lition kushina is naruto's ''mother" ok. so dont make naruto x kushina again coz its sooo disrespectfull.
a mother & son love is different dont u dare to make lemon between them again
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Please do anko and
konan next that would be great
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2014