Reviews for Strongest of Emotions
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 6/20
That was sweet little story. Poor Beast Boy, torn between trying to make Starfire happy, and doing something that would get Raven angry at him. He wouldn't be Beast Boy if he didn't throw caution to the wind for the sake of happiness.

Speaking of which, ti seems a certain emotion decided to throw caution to the wind and drag Beast Boy into Raven's mind. He got to talk a bit with Happy and Timid before meeting a new emotion that has become the strongest. I imagine since Raven hasn't revealed her feelings, that Love couldn't directly confess either, just give hints.

Raven right there waiting when he comes out, unlucky. What was lucky was that Beast Boy's explanation was enough to calm her down. Thinking about Love's words, Beast Boy's throw caution to the wind again and confess his feelings to Raven. Raven, being unfamiliar and unsure can't reply with words, so she chose to let her actions speak for her. It was sorta cute, if also a bit heated.

While it is good that Starfire found Silkie, it also appears that she found her friends' new relationship as well. At least they will have their first date before they have to deal with anyone else.
gracieTpie chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Aaah the fluff! BBRae all the way! Love Grass X
IloveBBRae chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
That was awesome! I love it! The style of unsureness, even though Raven knows deep down...she loves BB. And Star, if you tell the third wheel (Cyborg), oooh...I'm gonna...gonna...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
OMG! That was so awesome that I'm giving you an imaginary cake!
Santoramon chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
this is really good
XxSaphirezxX chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is one of the sweetest!
Lion chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Very good, very good. Very Immersive
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
A wonderful one-shot, and you kept them both in character.
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Great story lked how in the story love was the most powerful emotion.
Moonless Dusk chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Awwwwwww! :3
mercury chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Sweeet! Thanks!
poiufc chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
D'awwww, so fluff! I love it w
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Poor Beastboy, tasked with the challenge of setting foot in Raven's room. I love his reasoning as he almost talks himself out of it by considering lying to Starfire: "That perked him up a bit. Then he would get to live". I laughed out loud. Then, for no reason other than that he NOTICED the mirror, a giant hand IMMEDIATELY snatches him and drags him in. Considering how much Raven hates people in her personal space, I wonder why that mirror is always scooping people up and dragging them inside...

This story serves as a good follow up to your "Moments" story. When I was reading the latter, I was wondering if you'd conclude it with a 'from scratch' chapter that brings Beastboy and Raven together. This present story fills that role nicely. Admittedly, it's a little convenient that they both already have feelings for one another. But it's a one shot, so it's cool to focus on the communication issue. And I'm sure that would be a big problem with these two, considering that they operate on such different wavelengths. It makes sense that at the most critical moment, Raven's words would fail her and she'd have to do something more instinctive. In fact, you had her do the same thing that I did in my two-shot "A Martian Abandon". Maybe check it out?

Congrats on the heartwarming story, and good luck with the writers' block on your other works!
Manga154 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Now is is an amazingly satisfying read for BB\Raven fans. I'm happy I took the time to read this.
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Really nice! I like the thought process that made Beast Boy figure out the emotion was love!