Reviews for Peace, Love, and Understanding
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Combeferre is adorable, Enjolras is adorable, Courferyac is adorable (Jehan wasn't in this story, but he is adorable too). Everyone is just adorable! You really are a great author! And the pity party made me happy, which may or may not make me horrible person because I'm joyful about their misery...
Iceangel1229 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
No. No. No. It can't end there! Why do you do this to me? Great job. Until next time :)
buckyybarnes chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
caaan you feel the looooove toniggghhtht
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh, I loved that!
kili-grabmyhand chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
AHHH. I loved this. That final line was just perfect. Perfection.
ButternutSquash112 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I LOVVEEDDDD IIITTTTTTTT.
But what happens after that? Do Enjolras and Grantaire become friends or do they get together or WHAT?

Could we pretty please have a Chapter 2? XD
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Do you by chance have a sequel to this? It's a great story and a sequel where the R and Enjy get together would be awesome!
I love the whole pity party thing by the way! XD keep writing awesome stories!
Combeferre chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE I MUST READ MORE
sarahmozer chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
My only question is: If I send chocolate to four random addresses on the off chance that one of them is you, will you write another chapter, please? Also, thanks for not being scary and loving to talk.
Sarahbob chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
You made me smile all the way with this story :) Enjolras is actually endearing in this. Are you planning on continuing it? Hope you will!
Solaria daughter of Apollo chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
FANGIRLISH FLAIL ACTIVATE! I needed that, i wish i could go to their pitty/depression party! I was crying 7th period, and NO ONE EVEN CAIRED! i just realized what shitty friends i have. Amazing story!