Reviews for The Beach House
Arukewari chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh god that was perfect and hot and just sweet! The last line was the most wonderful ending to a great fic ... Hope you write more Jasper and Edward fics like this in the coming future :)
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
dAWWWWW! thanks for the great read. I loved it!
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was a sweet story. Love the ending! Thank you for sharing this with us.
AbstractSong101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Finally getting around to reading this!

Oh, my. Hot boys are hot. What a welcome to the story! Altho I am already concerned by the fact that Jasper is leaving. I am chanting this to myself rn - HEA contest, HEA contest, HEA contest.

"We both knew this," he gestured between himself and Jasper with his free hand, "thing between us wouldn't last."
Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut? HEA contest, HEA contest

Oh, God. Their backstory :(

"I'll miss this," Jasper repeated
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. HEA CONTEST.

"Sure. Maybe I'll bring my new boyfriend." Edward stretched his lips into a smile that didn't reach his eyes.
Right in the feels, Edward. Right in the feels.

Oh, God. Jasper's gone :(

Awwwwwwwww the cat.

Wheeeeeeeeeee. Yay Jasper!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Oh, I'm all swoony!

Loved it, as always! You are a genius.

sophdrea chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Karen, I don't even know where to start with my review of this story. As you and our friend Viv would say, "I have too many feels!" I made the mistake of reading this while I was eating dinner... big mistake! In case you don't know, you can't swallow food when there is a big lump in your throat and tears are running down your face. This is, without a doubt, one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. Somehow you managed to make Ed and Jay's feelings so real that they jumped right off the screen into my heart. This is truly a beautiful piece of writing. It made me want to run to your house and just hug you. Thank you for sharing their beautiful love with us. It touched me more than I can possibly tell you.
I love you, girl. You are one amazingly talented writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
loved it!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
The Beach House has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in April over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
LOVED it! Would love an out take... I guess Edward's parents were more forgiving than Jaspers :-(
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Karen, that was just amazing! Ah-MAZING!

The emotion and love that was throughout the whole story, my heart as racing and I had tears when jasper left! I wanted Edward to hold him down and rude him into oblivion so he would miss the ferry.

Edward said "I love you the last night" swooning all over the place. I was hoping when jay asked if he meant it, that would be revealed. You trikster!

My heart was hurting for Edward while Kay was gone, and the fact that he started to run away, I wanted to trip him. :) their love could not be lost! Even of it did mean losing people who aren't open minded, love is love is love!

Love love love the ending! Jack has blonde hair and green eyes! And the best daddy and pappy he could ever have!

Absolutely amazing, absolutely perfect!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Loved it! I'm so thrilled Jasper came back and they had their HEA. I can't imagine how heartbreaking that had to be for both of them. Sweet ending.
LillianBroderick chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Sexy and sweet - love little Jack too.
Thx for sharing.
leegee123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Well that was just a lovely surprise - what a warm and touching story. You managed to draw your characters so well in such a quick time. Really enjoyed this . Thank you !
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wonderful story, so sweet and touching, loved it :)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
The Beach House has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »