Reviews for The Beach House chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
The Beach House has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
35nanou chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Il est facile de se dire que tout à un début et une fin et qu'en attendant, on peut profiter de chaque moment ensemble quand la fin n'est qu'une ligne d'horizon mais quand les 6 ans arrivent à leur terme il est alors beaucoup plus difficile de gérer les années écouler et oublier les sentiments qui se sont créés durant tout ce temps et faire comme si ça n'avait jamais existé!
Chacun est décidé à faire de ce séjour aussi insouciant que les précédents et d'en profiter jusqu'à la dernière minute sans aborder l'inévitable, leur séparation inévitable même si Jasper chaque instant cherche tout mots, gestes qui pourrait lui faire modifier ses décisions prises il y a si longtemps maintenant. Edward est résigné aux conséquences et tente d'en garder les meilleurs souvenirs sans rien dire où faire qui pourrait gâcher ces derniers instants ensemble.
J'ai adoré la façon dont tu as abordé le retour de Jasper, la peur d'Edward de devoir le revoir pour recommencer ensuite le revoir partir, la confession de Jasper et ensuite celle d'Edward...C'était parfait!
Ce fut un parfait voyage dans l'amour, les incertitudes, les moments tendres et dévoués, l'évolution de ce que l'on attend de la vie à un moment donné à 6 ans plus tard, la douleur de la séparation mais aussi l'acception de qui l'on est et de qui l'on aime pour arriver à traverser les tumultes qui se présentent pour arriver à une vie que l'on aime et pour qui l'on s'est battu pour y arriver.
Excellent OS où j'ai apprécié chaque ligne que ce soit lors de sa lecture lors du concours où en ce moment.
A bientôt.
MyBrown3y3s chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hello friend!

awww! This was so sweet!

I felt horrible for them having to hide who they are and having to separate after this trip. It was heartbreaking to see how they felt, but knowing it was going to end.

Then Jasper coming back was amazing. The ending with them married with a son. So freaking cute.
chippy73 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Beautifully written. Loved the feelings flowing from the boys :)
sueparkinson7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was so sweet. I have tears rolling down my cheeks. I gasped when Edward said Jack, I was shocked. so lovely. I'd love to read more of their story if you ever expand this one shot.
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013

your writing is like a shot through the heart! except you give boy love an epicheartfailbeforeyoupatchmeallupagain name.

If that's not as funny as I think it is, please don't tell me. I'm dying lol'ing right now.

Seriously tho! Loved this. I wanted to shove Jasper's face in the sand when he actually left. And then trip Edward when he got back from his run and tried to leave Jasper. Such a great ride for so few words, bb. I really loved it! THe ILY's and the "You told them about us?" PERFECT!

I need to pay better attention to your timeline... I didn't even realize you'd submitted an entry for this!
Love your face... xoxo
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMG I LOVED it so much! I was a little scared at the beginning.. Lovely! Thanks for sharing!

MinaRivera chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was my favorite entry. Thank you so much for writing. xo Mina
sue273 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh, this is a fabulous story, Karen. Love your boys, their hot loving and the subtle angst portrayed between them. Definitely a feel good story, beautifully written as always.
Mgg1606 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is wonderful honey! I started reading it yesterday, but many thing happen and I just couldn't seem to find the time to finish it, and then this morning something really sad happened to us *a family pet died* and I just thought this will cheer me up, and yes, it totally did, thanks and I hope everyone out there finds love no matter the odds and no matter the person... **smooches** :')
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This story was so beautiful! for a second there, I feared Jasper won't return.
And the I'm in tears, but I'll blame that on pmsing. :)
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
What an amazing story! I loved it from the first word to the last! You are such a beautiful writer! Each phrase eloquent and perfect. Loved your descriptions of your boys. Their
Poppyanna chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I read this as part of the contest but didn't get a chance to read many of the others so I didn't vote, as I didn't think it fair :(

I loved it Karen, particularly when Jasper came back, it took my breath away. In addition, the ending was just perfect :)

LexV chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Breaking the kiss with a grunt, Edward leaned forward to press his mouth to Jasper's ear. "I'm gonna take you so high," he said, his breaths hot and fast. that was hot!

I CRIED THOUGH! WTH! I wasn't ready.
You are an amazing writer so talented. Thank you for writing this wonderfully hot story with tears and laughter wrapped together to make a brilliant story!
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 4/17/2013