Reviews for 17
Princesskitti chapter 12 . 8/23
omg so fluffy and cute! I need more
Aki chapter 12 . 5/17
Oh my god! This is so good! When I read this apter all the time and chapter 9,but ooooooh~! I would if you could please try your very best to get a next chapter please? God I would love it if you could!
erinleigh121 chapter 11 . 3/10
Hope all is well and you will be to wrote again
erinleigh121 chapter 12 . 2/18
Is there going to be anymore to this story
Vampiregirl61813 chapter 12 . 2/2
Omg elephants andlove lol I love it! Please update soon!
Ashlee chapter 12 . 1/24
More! Please
little miss fanfiction lover chapter 12 . 1/23
Love it please continue!
that was beautiful update soon
bookwormcathy chapter 12 . 1/23
omg! finally! lol but dame those injuries!
dshell99 chapter 12 . 1/23
*SCREAMS*

Like srsly, this was so perfect. My mom likes elephants, too. African elephants. And she's been to Africa. Please let them go to India! Also, just, I loved this whole chapter. It was awesome. But Marie forever being alone was hilarious.
KM Forever chapter 11 . 1/22
Hey Shinji, I would have signed in, but I'm at work so that would not have worked. I just wanted to say that you have successfully broke my heart! How could you do that to Edd?! But I love the friendly banter between Double D and Marie. Trust, if I could have her I totally would. I love how many of the writers portray her. She has grown considerably from the little terror we had hated to the introverted artist that we love. She is my favorite bluenette. Thank you for breaking my heart and making me feel the disgusting emotions of aww that I feel now. Lol, thanks again for this great chapter Shin.

Loves and kisses,
KM
Himetnd chapter 11 . 1/21
Oh my GAWD you're killing me. That was an awesome chapter. You are on a roll!
that was really good update soon
bookwormcathy chapter 11 . 1/21
this chapter was great! i love your take on Edd and Marie's relationship. love that she still calls him "boyfriend", and especially love Edd on drugs lmao. the confessions and then the scoldings! gold. solid gold. i can't get enough of this story! can't wait for more.
thomaspheasant chapter 11 . 1/21