Reviews for 17
Roriez chapter 3 . 1/3
Please please please update I love this story
FaintWolf chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Poor double d, but ya know on the other have now he's Kevin xD. Anyways I'm loving every bit of this story and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Yours
-Wolfie
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
You seriously can't stop here. Please don't tell me your stopping here? Please...
MorningKickass chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
There needs to be more. This story is so good and well written. Please continue!
AJB66613 chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
This is sounding to be a very good fic. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I know it has been a while since you updated, but I enjoy this story and would like to see where you take this.
Short chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
But sweet. UPDATE! This is amazing!
Wow chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Saw it coming yet didn't see THAT coming. UPDATE!
Girly Angel chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Aw that's cute but I feel bad for Edd though his poor parents that sucks. I hope Kevin takes GOOD care of him. ;3
chibi artic fox chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Update por favor
Sherydan chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
This is such an interesting plot and I can't wait to see where you take this! The entire concept is phenomenal and I hope you continue to write not only for this series but always, because you have a gift.
plasbeforegals chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
grah! so beautiful. Great job!
canamochi chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I really love this story! I cant wait for an update! I keep checking every other day w Good job!
sneerbehindasmile chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
DEAR LORD MA FEEEELS
thank you so much for writing. Especially in this unpopular fandom. Youre very good with dialouge and action, and your plot line highly commendable! Please continue! (at your own pace of course)
doremi12376 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013