Reviews for Above All Else
Belen09 chapter 8 . 5/20
Classic sic-fic chapter - good!
Belen09 chapter 7 . 5/16
Harris certainly is an utter bastard! Looking forward to your next chapter!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 6 . 2/8
Bloody hell, they've basically just left him to die! Come on Jean, we need a rescue staged here!
Phil Olenick chapter 6 . 2/7
Very good. I just became aware of this story, so I got to read all six chapters at once. You and your beta seem to be focusing on intertwined subject matter in each of your own sets of Trek stories. The two of you almost seem to be creating a canon of your own!
Cap'nFrances chapter 6 . 2/9
Thanks! I really enjoyed the chapter and I hope you'll continue. Harris obviously doesn't understand or appreciate what he has in Malcolm.
Belen09 chapter 6 . 2/8
Yes, I can definitely see Harris doing this - good story! Looking forward to more . . .
Cap'nFrances chapter 5 . 2/4
poor Malcolm! I'm glad his medic decided to do his job, but he really needs to get home to Jean.

I hope you'll continue this story.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Well ... some good and some bad developments. it's pleasant to find that not all of the rest of the team are sh*theads, which I was rather afraid they were, but this cough/fever certainly sounds like something Malcolm would have been far better off avoiding, especially with his poor health record.

He only has to endure 40 hours more before Jean can give him some TLC ... but I fear they'll be a very LONG 40 hours!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Oh, dear. Methinks Malcolm is in for a rough time with this disease. Still, given what they handle on Cold Station, it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Really nice touch that he's bumped into one of Phlox's wives!
Frakme chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
When I saw who your beta was, I figured it must be good and it's better than good. Your OCs sound like an interesting bunch!
Poor Malcolm's having a tough time of it.
Look forward to reading more!
Reanok chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I really like the beginning of this story of Malcolm's last mission with Section 31 and his dislike of Harris that was shown in some of the season 4 Enterprise episodes.
Hummingbird2 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Interesting beginning. I'll be sure to check out the next chapter, thank you!
tahmtahm chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Very interesting story - looking forward to more!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
It's nice to read that Malcolm has someone who so obviously cares about him. Obviously he can't tell her the truth, but hopefully he will make the decision to leave the Section. Although ... hang on ... he's going to be away for 5 years on Enterprise!
I hope you get this sorted!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Entirely plausible and well-explained setup. There's always one bad apple in the barrel!