Reviews for My One and Only
twirob chapter 1 . 1/5
I LOVED! this o/s thanks for sharing ;D
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Liked that a whole lot. It was real.
666Spektor chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
God... I just really really loved it. Thank you (:
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Beautiful!
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Awww. Neat. Sweet and lovely. Thanks for sharing your work, :)
Comrade'sRoza chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Fantastic little read ;)
Rabeya957 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Beautiful.
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I like the way you approached his mental illness. I have suffered from depression in the past (situational, not genetic) but it took a long time to get out of the fog and LIVE each day. I think finding your soulmate young is wonderful. I do think they will last.
I feel sad, tho, that Edward's parents aren't as supportive. That must suck for him. (But I think you've made them not-so-loveable in some of your other stories? Hmmmm.)
Thanx for sharing!
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Depression can be...painful.I have seen my mom as well as my MIL battle it,but medication helped and they lead normal lives.I might have headed in that direction at some time,but then-I don't know. Maybe it was the yoga or the meditation,but I began to see life differently,and it made me very pesky blues went away.
Beautifully written!
ruhhbelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
So sweet! I loved and I believe that everybody can finds someone right, already that God gives for us the choice of the right person. Well, lovely story and lovely couple! Congrats c:
xx
puasluoma chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This was Very good!
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I loved this one! So sweet and yet it had doses of reality in it- it truly was perfect. Such a cute little read. Thank you for your words.

Knit