Reviews for My One and Only
Fantastic little read ;)
Rabeya957 chapter 1 . 1/7
Beautiful.
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I like the way you approached his mental illness. I have suffered from depression in the past (situational, not genetic) but it took a long time to get out of the fog and LIVE each day. I think finding your soulmate young is wonderful. I do think they will last.
I feel sad, tho, that Edward's parents aren't as supportive. That must suck for him. (But I think you've made them not-so-loveable in some of your other stories? Hmmmm.)
Thanx for sharing!
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Depression can be...painful.I have seen my mom as well as my MIL battle it,but medication helped and they lead normal lives.I might have headed in that direction at some time,but then-I don't know. Maybe it was the yoga or the meditation,but I began to see life differently,and it made me very pesky blues went away.
Beautifully written!
ruhhpurplebelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
So sweet! I loved and I believe that everybody can finds someone right, already that God gives for us the choice of the right person. Well, lovely story and lovely couple! Congrats c:
xx
puasluoma chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This was Very good!
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I loved this one! So sweet and yet it had doses of reality in it- it truly was perfect. Such a cute little read. Thank you for your words.

Knit
maipigen chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
loved it and would like to read more!
Reader-many chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
What a beautiful story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This was sweet :)
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Loved it! Beautiful story :-)
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was an absolutely beautiful story. As being someone who suffers from depression and mania because I'm bipolar, I understand Edwards point of view completely, especially the part when he tried to break up with her... And I hope, pray, and wish I can find someone as in love and devoted to him as Bella is for me.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh, I loved this so much, what a wonderful couple. As a mother of a teenage daughter who has struggled through so much with clinical depression I hope she finds somebody one day who is prepared to fight through the struggles and stay strong and true to the relationship - well done on a great story.