Reviews for My One and Only
fuz chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wonderful!

Thank you.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Love love loved it! It's all I've got to say! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Such a surprise! Loved that they loved each other despite the road blocks. Great little story. So happy I stumbled upon it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Love your story. My husband and I dated from the age of 16, married at 18, and have been married for 44 years. We were each others first love. Things have not always been perfect, but we are still together and happy and each others best friend. Thank you for a story where a couple is willing to love each other and work through the hard situations together. Would love to hear about this couple's future.
akjamma chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I loved this!
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it!

Lula
kaday chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Would love to read more of this story
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is my story, only with the depression on my end. Anytime people give us shit for staying together, like Rose does in the story, I point out "Do you realize that relationships are the only situation in which people hold it against you for doing it right the first time?" People usually get a confused look on their faces and then wander away.
M. Tainelli chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Awww this was so cute & romantic ! Loved every bit great one shot !
divyvicki chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
What a sweet story. I loved their dedication to each other throughout the years.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Delightful
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Aw, this was sweet. My heart is for Edward for his condition. It sucks and we dont wanna preocupy anyone. :/
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Awesome! Thanks so much!
What an amazing journey!
opal aline chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Awww, so sweet - loved it!
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »