Reviews for My One and Only
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Loved it! Beautiful story :-)
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was an absolutely beautiful story. As being someone who suffers from depression and mania because I'm bipolar, I understand Edwards point of view completely, especially the part when he tried to break up with her... And I hope, pray, and wish I can find someone as in love and devoted to him as Bella is for me.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh, I loved this so much, what a wonderful couple. As a mother of a teenage daughter who has struggled through so much with clinical depression I hope she finds somebody one day who is prepared to fight through the struggles and stay strong and true to the relationship - well done on a great story.
shc92 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love the "half breakup" where she wouldn't let him break up with her. The alternating timelines between their past and present was really well done. Absolutely love this!
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I loved this o/s. It's short and sweet but says it all...you find true love when you find it. Plus the lucky ones are able to hold on to it. Thanks for sharing.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great story! Loved it.
fuz chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wonderful!

Thank you.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Love love loved it! It's all I've got to say! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Such a surprise! Loved that they loved each other despite the road blocks. Great little story. So happy I stumbled upon it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Love your story. My husband and I dated from the age of 16, married at 18, and have been married for 44 years. We were each others first love. Things have not always been perfect, but we are still together and happy and each others best friend. Thank you for a story where a couple is willing to love each other and work through the hard situations together. Would love to hear about this couple's future.
akjamma chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I loved this!
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it!

Lula
kaday chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Would love to read more of this story
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is my story, only with the depression on my end. Anytime people give us shit for staying together, like Rose does in the story, I point out "Do you realize that relationships are the only situation in which people hold it against you for doing it right the first time?" People usually get a confused look on their faces and then wander away.
M. Tainelli chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Awww this was so cute & romantic ! Loved every bit great one shot !
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »