Reviews for Soon
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Loved it!
Evestra87 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
That was wonderful. The ending was amazing.
dafaolta chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Nice. I like it.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
love
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Interesting one-shot. It is good.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love how aware Oliver is of Felicity's position and her feelings and fears because he would be perceptive like that, rather than completely clueless. And how everything sort of creeps up on him and he comes to realize his own affection for her and how his dual life stops him from acting on them. She really is the line he doesn't want to cross but can't help himself either. Loved the ending, fulled with possibilities and hopefulness but no mushiness.
MaloryArcher chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oliver leans forward and Felicity hesitates. She sits rigidly before him, licking her lips. He arches and then spills into her space to find her forehead for a desperate yet affectionate kiss.

As I read this, I couldn't believe how "Canon" it felt even though I know it isn't. This feels like interaction they'll eventually have... like written deja vu. Needless to type, I really, really liked this.
mia chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was exquisite! Perfect! And so them.
Sosure chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Loved it so beautiful!
AnAverageGirl15 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
*flails*swoons*falls over*is happy ded* XD That was amazing and beautiful and just so true to character. Oh if only, if only. Seriously. Major props to this amazing piece. Loved it so much. Hoping for another one shot to follow it up. But I know you said it won't be continued. I shall have to let those pesky little bunnehs of mine work their wonderful works and come up with something for me to live off of ;) Hope to see more from you!
nancye-2000 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh that was so sweet! I just love them! Thanks for sharing, it was great!
The-Xmen's-Darling22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Amazing hun! LOVE IT!
Dianitachiva chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
perfect! I love Oliver POV and this was amazing, romantic!
Excellent shot!
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awesome one shot. Oliver's hesitancy over bringing someone in so closely to him is understandable. He's in a dangerous space. Loved the kiss to the forehead and that she understands what soon means.
wontletthisgo chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Loved it :) You did an amazing job.