Reviews for Olympus Divided
Raz GoA chapter 3 . 7/4
Oh man this was a good one and even if it had effected the whole of the actual pjo storyline it was a good one that really should have seen more of itself come to post. I liked this story a lot and would have loved to read how it ended. I think however my biggest regret for all of this is that the author will likely never know how I felt about their story.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 5/12
Red Renegade 777 chapter 3 . 2/21
This is a pretty good story. I can definitely see this becoming a great story. I have no clue where you're taking this. I mean, I thought you were going to have Perci hold off till after the prophecy to join the hunters. So, now I'm kinda baffled. Was this path unintended, and the Fates will somehow make Perci the Child of Prophecy? Will Nico have to step up? Was Perci right, and they were interpreting the prophecy wrong? I don't want you to PM me the answer(s) to these questions, I would like to read them out in the story (Though PMing me to tell me the status on ch 4 (or lack thereof) is not an idea I'm against...).

It's been almost three years since you've updated, but I can see you're still semi-active... kinda. It's been a year since you've last updated anything, but that could be a temporary break due to real life stuff (i.e., death (Of someone else, not you. That would be a bit more than temporary.), writers block, etc). So~ I have some hope left that you could update this. Though a remake would be more probable, just because of how long it has been. If that's the case, make sure to post a chapter informing us. That way, the alert will go off. Otherwise, I'll just forget about this.

I hope you update soon, and maybe this review might have reminded you of this story. I guess I check out some of your other stories. They look pretty interesting. While I might have sounded a bit pushy in the review, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write this. It has been a pleasure to read,

~Red Renegade 777
Grovtech chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
I was so into this tale of yours that reaching the end felt as jarring as falling off the sidewalk unexpectedly. That last paragraph I at least had already suspected. All in all I found this a very sweet story of Persi following his/her heart even if not quite knowing what it was.

Great Stuff!
draco7347 chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
love all your stories wish u could update them all
zeebo30 chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
I hope you know how terribly you are for leaving the story here :p
Dracowoman chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
great job, update soon please!

4/5
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
You did not just stop writing there. There us no way you gave this up. I (courteously) demand more. You must finish! I'll be here, should you update again. You've written a wonderful and slightly terrifying story, exposing no less than four plot holes. Please update eventually. I'll be patient, I promise
kapuis chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Good story.
I hope that you will continue this story.
Hood chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Wow, I really enjoyed this and I hope you continue this awesome story
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
perci make the oath soon
dogbiscuit1967 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Man awesome story. Having Annabeth join the hunters and Percy asking to be cursed so he can join her. Outstanding! I hope you continue the story and update soon I would love to see what happens next. Like how does Sally react and does she find out Posidien flirted with Percy?
Chessicfayth chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Okay, so I'm normally not big on the whole gender-swap trope... but damn if you haven't got me wanting to see what happens next. You still planning on continuing this?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Interesting work, hope to read more.
Apache27 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Hope to see this great story restarted soon :D