Reviews for Olympus Divided
zeebo30 chapter 3 . 4/20
I hope you know how terribly you are for leaving the story here :p
Dracowoman chapter 3 . 3/21
great job, update soon please!

4/5
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 3 . 1/28
You did not just stop writing there. There us no way you gave this up. I (courteously) demand more. You must finish! I'll be here, should you update again. You've written a wonderful and slightly terrifying story, exposing no less than four plot holes. Please update eventually. I'll be patient, I promise
kapuis chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Good story.
I hope that you will continue this story.
Hood chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Wow, I really enjoyed this and I hope you continue this awesome story
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
perci make the oath soon
dogbiscuit1967 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Man awesome story. Having Annabeth join the hunters and Percy asking to be cursed so he can join her. Outstanding! I hope you continue the story and update soon I would love to see what happens next. Like how does Sally react and does she find out Posidien flirted with Percy?
Chessicfayth chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Okay, so I'm normally not big on the whole gender-swap trope... but damn if you haven't got me wanting to see what happens next. You still planning on continuing this?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Interesting work, hope to read more.
Apache27 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Hope to see this great story restarted soon :D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
OH. MY. GOD. A-MAZ-ING! you've got to update! i've been addicted since the first chapter! i've GOT to know what happens! /
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
love it can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
lol nice and poor persi
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
nice
D-M-F chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
this is really nice so far and cannot wait for it to continue. I also had idea from the first chapter where in instead of her changing into a female (and yes, I know this is a challenge fic; it's where I learned of this fic) he changed into one of the animals that was listed by Annabeth. would like to see you write this like that for a comparison of ideas. if you do write this, have Annabeth be able to understand what Percy is saying in animal form.