Reviews for Maintenance
acheron1993 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Please make a second part DX
Sugaby chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This is cute and ofc there would be girls drooling over Jake :')
FashionFable chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
JesStarr chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I loved this! :D ... Who knew something as simple as Sherry cleaning and Jake getting all mechanic on a bike would be such a lovely fic! Everything about it is so them, their interactions with eachother, thoughts, feelings, movements... It was just fantastic in my eyes :) I could picture the whole thing clearly in my head whilst reading, and I especially loved it when Jake pulled her close and asked her to go for a ride with him! :D I think they're so great together, well done on this fic, amazing! You should definitely write more like this with them ;)
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I loved this. 3 My favorite part is when the girls are watching Jake and he's so innocent and clueless lol too funny.
Shake2 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
HAHAHA Sherry thinks Jake is soooo hot! Who doesn't though XDD A follow up one shot will be really nice too! But I loved this one shot! Now the bike is fixed, Shake are going for a ride wiiii!
Twisted Cinderella chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
And what? No lemon?! UNF! Jake is hot. Too hot! That was a fun story to read :3
Ayunat chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Soooooo cute! Nice story; D
61wisampa chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
is it normal that i'm finding all the sexual references extremely funny? XDDD nice one
MustangOTR chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lol, a lemon... I thought it was THAT lemon too... I really had no idea a lemon could mean another thing. It was a good read though! :)
Lone Wolf Man chapter 1 . 4/17/2013