Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mistress of the Night Sky
NeroAlmia chapter 4 . 4/17
Shame that you won't update this anymore...
Ryu Maroku chapter 3 . 3/6
I like this story and can't wait for updates.
ChimaTigon chapter 4 . 5/16/2020
When's the next chapter?
Ibrahim chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
when are you going to update the fanfic
RESTIA chapter 4 . 7/3/2019
Unfortunste that this seems abandoned.
PasiveNox chapter 4 . 2/20/2019
Great great
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Great
Darkjaden chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
I can really see the Shiro and Kirisugu moment there.
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 5/21/2018
There are a few minor bits missing in this. What about the entire MOD bit? That never really was brought up. Is Harry still working? It sounded like he was trying to get a transfer rather than commute. Harry could just devote his life to Hayate.

Overall, I've enjoyed this. It's short. It feels like this hasn't even been a week overall.

I'd like you to get back to this fic. Part of me wants to say screw the HP stuff except as background fluffy. You don't actually have to get into the Nanoha stuff. Just doing a slice of life with Harry, Hayate, and Nanoha's family will work out rather well.

I know this is likely dead, but I'd be rather curious on who pairings could have been here. I had to look up Nanaho's sibling/cousins Miyuki Takamachi and Kyoya Takamachi. When Nanaho is 9, Miyuki is 17 and Kyoya is 19.

I'm assuming Nanoha and Hayata are both 6 here, so that would make Nanoha's siblings 14 and 16 presently. Nah, that's way too much of an age gap.

14 and female would make the ideal age for hiring a nanny/sitter for Hayate. It's not that Hayate really needs the help, but for Harry's peace of mind, he'd much rather be paying Miyuki to assist Hayate with her bathroom needs.

I could just see Harry's thoughts. Whatever the girl asks, he'd try to get. He doesn't want to even think of that sort of thing.

I could see the Takamachis being for that as it lets Miyuki have a dependable job although she'd likely do the same for free. Harry would insist on paying her and writing it up as her being a hired for private health care. That looks/sounds much better than babysitting. What's the title home health nurse, or assisted living specialist?
Logical-Tadkins chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
Cute story. Love Harry and Hayate's banter. It'll be interesting to see Harry's effect on the plot.
Ryuuohjin chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Dead?
Mernom chapter 4 . 2/21/2017
From the tempo so far, I'm guessing that you won't be getting to canon anytime soon... And that's assuming that the story isn't dead. Oh well, added to follow list just in case.
Mernom chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
A little slow, but I like that every once in a while.