Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
Romancefifty chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love your version of what happened that night at the bar, because I've always wondered how Christian seemed to have his attitude changed about the baby after he came home... I certainly don't want him sort things out with Elena, that would add up the possibility of that evil woman being involved in his life again.. I am so glad that even in his drunken state of mind, Christian still stands up to Elena and defends for Ana and finally see through Elena's pretentious face! His farewell speech to his former ally is spectacular! Love you bring Elliot into the scene, this big brother and best friend clearly shows his confused, uptight brother how to act like a responsible husband! Thank you so much for this wonderful new story Lilly!
SabSab SabSab SabSab chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
thank you so much for this new story. Thanks god we didn't have to wait long! Your writing is great, liked this update!

I love how christian reacted! The bitch troll deserved to be treated like crap!

Looking forward the next chapter! Thanks for sharing !
caprincessinco04 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
so awesome! I love it xx
blondegirl3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Great start out of the gate! Of course we would expect nothing less! Thank you for putting Elloitt in the chapter... I agree CG would turn to him... Plus he is funny as hell! Can't wait to see him panic and grovel next! And how wrong he will be when she is on her Second trimester! With all three of my kids, my hubby looked forward to my "horney" trimester! Ha!
Cynthia74 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
LOVE IT! Please update soon.
sunnyjb chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Just awesome! The details and depth of Christian's mindset are superb. You nailed it...so packed with emotion. Thank you Lilly for giving us MORE. Can't wait for the next update.
team harris chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Omg. That was great. Glad he told off the Bitch Troll. Loved Elliot setting him strait. Awesome chapter and so happy that you are doing this. You know we will never get enough of your writing. When this is done we will be asking for more. We will be like "write about them 10 years from now". Rotflmao
booklover394 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
love this story already! :)
Crazy70 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wow, Lilly amazing! Hope it's not too much to follow the original,history and add your part of it. Your part is the best since its so creative, I love Elliot and taylor appearance, add to the history and make sense in your fanfiction. I can't wait to read more and see what will happen next. Have a safe working trip!
Annette 101660 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Loved it!
joyosix chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Loving all these missing parts. Hmmm different than I imagined the Elena conversation but well played. And I loved that he called Elliott. And yes. She was covered by her shot if you read the package insert so it was a failure. As dr Greene said abstinence is the only 100%. Ha. Can't wait for more. Xo bb jo6
Redhoee6785 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Love it update soon!
Christian618 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
A much nicer version of the original! Love christians and Elliots interaction keep that strong family bond between them.
Rushmr chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love your version of the conversation btwn Christian and Elena. In the book, it insinuated that Christian sought her out and willingly sat and drank with her before clearing the air btwn the two of them. I love the fact that in your story Christian wasn't even remotely interested in being in Elena's presence and he did a great job putting Elena in her place when it came to disrespecting his wife and playing a role in his life. I also love the fact that you kept the dynamic going strong btwn the brothers. I'm glad that Christian took the liberty to call Elliott to help him out and went against Elena's involvement. Looking forward to the next chapter... I always wondered what was going through Christians mind when Ana was chewing his ass out (which he deserved by the way). Can't wait to read it!
Luvdisney2007 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Great start! I love that he told Elena to fuck off and leave him and Ana alone. Elliott was great. Drunk Christian talking to Ana was funny. Lets now see what sober but hungover Christian thinks when he wakes up.
15,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,024 1,031 1,032 1,033 1034 1,035 1,036 .. Last Next »