Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2018
Elliott's a TRAITOR, not a TRADER. Geez.
Ann chapter 69 . 7/11/2018
I agree with you. Biological & adopted children should be treated the same. You sound like a great person. Again, I am really enjoying your storyline. I don't blame Christian for not wanting to meet his half siblings. I'm good with your decision to play the story this way.
Ann chapter 60 . 7/10/2018
I have to say: I have had many laughs over some of Christian & Elliott's dialogue. You are pretty funny. Really enjoying your storyline
Taylor Grey chapter 62 . 7/10/2018
I really liked this chapter because it shows how much Christian and Ana really love each other and even when they get into arguments or when one of them gets jealous, they still work out their problems and love each other no matter what. And if that's not the dictionary definition of true, everlasting, undying love, then I don't know what is.
flower123 chapter 66 . 7/9/2018
Okay so I'm not done but I slightly wish he agreed to meet the siblings and grandparents...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2018
No way Christen should NOT meet Rusty
Guest chapter 107 . 6/22/2018
What is cal hiding the secrect for and what is it
Guest chapter 107 . 6/9/2018
Hi i have really enjoyed this story laughed a lot cryied a lot any more chapters to find outwhat caleb hiding.
dianne crawford chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Glad freed has come out at last, buy that passage it was worth waiting for, love these books
Ihootie chapter 107 . 6/7/2018
I read your two stories for the first time. I have laughed until i cried and shed a few tears at some of the heartbreak. You are a phenomenal writer. I’ve read your ANs and can’t believe the grief you’ve had to take over such an amazing gift you shared with us. I’m off to read about Caleb now. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you are well. Cancer truly sucks and I luv it with my husband everyday. You’re in my prayers.
Guest chapter 96 . 6/2/2018
I love this story and no matter how many times I read this - I’m a crying mess over Caleb.
jerrie1121 chapter 57 . 6/3/2018
That's the only thing about fan fiction I don't like, people seem to think it's ok to abuse the writer. You are the author, you are ALOWING us to come along with you and your journey as you see two characters...you don't like it fine don't read it, problem solved! Quite frankly I think you have the best ideas and I can't tell you enough how much I love both Christian and Elliot's relationship and Christian and Ana's relationship, I think your idea's about them are spot on, so in closing I'd like the opportunity to tell them to f**k off! Ever heard of constructive criticism!?
Love your storie chapter 87 . 5/31/2018
I have read your story’s so many times and it’s like I’m reading them for the first time :-). As a parent I soo relate to much of this. I think it’s why I feel like I’m reading this for the first time because as I’m reading I’m also relating it to my kids and family. I love your authors notes esp the one for the next chapter about being adults and pacing ourselves. I laugh each time because I have an aunt who uses that term a lot when talking about how some adults don’t act their age. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I love your writing. I hope you have a great day and please know how appreciated you are :-)
jerrie1121 chapter 52 . 6/2/2018
My heart!
jerrie1121 chapter 50 . 6/2/2018
Can someone please give Brady my address, I need one of him...my heart!
15,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »