Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
Jennifer chapter 84 . 5/28/2018
Can you write how you think Jason and Gail and Andhra saw Christian before Ann after in detail. What there dreams were when they took there Jobs .
I love how you write and i will read all your stories ..
Jennifer chapter 82 . 5/27/2018
So good but so sad . My heart just brakes . It was like my Dad and then Mom ... Those feeling come up ...
Jennifer chapter 69 . 5/26/2018
I love how you write and i love love that you write about everyone . Its so much fun and this is fantasy but we all that read can feel the passion of what you write !
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2018
My favorite chapter yet
miriama chapter 82 . 5/20/2018
oh my goodness i have read and reread this story again and again this chapter always gets me real tears too
Guest chapter 48 . 5/19/2018
I have battled with Ana and her relationship with her mom. It is a personal one for me too. I swing between forgiveness and hatred constantly trying to find somewhere in between. My head tells me that the relationship is not a healthy one and what she has done to her own child is almost unforgivable. Yet my heart is still that of a little girl just wanting her mom to live her. Seeing my own situation through Ana’s story has helped bring enormous clarity for me personally and I feel that I’m almost at a place where I may find some peace. So thank you to you and your Ana.
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 37 . 5/18/2018
In a way i am glad i am reading this way after the fact . I do not have to wait much . I just click to the next page. I am sorry for all the Readers who were reading this story as you are writing this. Great story Dam !
Guest chapter 41 . 5/14/2018
Your portrayal of dealing with Alzheimer’s is just perfect. We lost my grandfather 21 years ago after watching him deteriorate from what we now know is Alzheimer’s. At the time it was accepted as just getting old. I would give anything to go back and relive those last years with him, having a better understanding now. I would give anything to give him one last great Christmas.
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 28 . 5/15/2018
I am coming to this sight late i know but i love the way you paint your story's. I love all the thoughts of everyone !
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 11 . 5/12/2018
So Funny
Brendalwood chapter 107 . 5/12/2018
I have just read both of your stories and loved them. Will be starting caleb’s Story in a couple of days.
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 7 . 5/12/2018
I love the way you write ! I love how you have interaction with everyone. Well done
Guest chapter 107 . 5/5/2018
Hi . I have enjoyed reading the story ! I think for all that is worth it truly is a circle of life one way or the other. I love it na! Not only for its twist or turn of events in their lives but it resonates
Kristin chapter 69 . 4/28/2018
I love frankie and sawyer! I could read about them all day everyday!
Igrimes88 chapter 50 . 4/28/2018
Thank you for continuing Mia's and Brady story it's not just about Christian and Ana what I love about this story is you bring the whole family even the hateful Subs together I like Susana got hers in the end this chapter his literally brought tears to my eyes I am crying as I write this thank you so much I'm still continue reading the story so slow but thank you I'm going to get to the first stories I'm trying but this story has captured my heart and my soul so much all I can say is I can't wait to see what you have in stored next
15,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »