Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
Igrimes88 chapter 20 . 4/17/2018
I love mia and Brady together I love you in about Mia's life and I want her and Brady to be together and I have a feeling Ethan is regretting his choice too bad so sad Ethan sounds like a whiny brat anyway if you don't let the trolls get to you you write your story the way you want to ride it that's how I feel
Guest chapter 49 . 4/12/2018
In my opinion, Christian should continue to punch people. It’s who he is as a character. That’s part of what makes him who he is in the story. ... the way I see it is; if you don’t like the way the start line or plot of the story , then don’t read it. Stick your nose elsewhere.
Guest chapter 41 . 4/11/2018
I agree... Ana should NOT have been allowed to interview a rapist. Christian did the right thing. She is truly naive! Great job so far
Gloria S chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
I have never laughed so hard in my life, you’re a fantastic writer. I didn’t know that there were stories out there about fifty shades. I am 67 years old, and never heard of all the things that are said on the original book. But I just loved the love story, and to be honest the kinky stuff too.
You are a superior writer than E.L. James ( no offense) intended) I hope that your health is good God willing. And don’t waste your good energy on people that are mean to you. Keep writing 121! 04-08-18
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2018
I absolutely love that you redid the playroom for Ana and Christain... brilliant on your part.

I am enjoying this story since much. Thank you for your view!
Guest chapter 93 . 4/7/2018
Is she still writing or has she stopped ?
rachael223 chapter 79 . 4/9/2018
Holly fuck I just about posses my pants laughing
Igrimes88 chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
I'm new to you I'm enjoying the story so far but I would like to know who Amigo and Riley is I'm just jumping into the story I haven't read any other if you can give me some suggestions on the first one so I can know who these characters are I would gladly appreciate it
Fiftyshadesmanc chapter 79 . 4/4/2018
I"be really enjoyed what i"be read so far especially about Italy as it is one of my favourite palaces s to see. I went to Florence last time I was in Italy and it was so beautiful.I love that they all went through the vineyards tasting the different grapes and tasting the wine.I'm looking forward to the rest of the story
Chocolateflower chapter 26 . 4/5/2018
Christian shouldn t have agreed to Mia s interview
She s family she shouldn t ask for something like this, she knows her brother hates interviews and he got her the job, so asking she spent one day for Christmas with them is the minimum she can do.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2018
Lmao it’s funny how you like to trash Ana when you’re the stupid fucking idiot. You’re trash and useless.
Fiftyshadesmanc chapter 74 . 4/3/2018
Well here goes I love everything I*be read so far. The story with grams is good and obviously you have either had first expeirence if her Alzheimer's \dementia or researched it very well. I actually work with the elderly with dementia and find it very true on how you have written about her illness. . I do like what you have written about Kate and Elliot's problems before they got married and know that from the books that Kate is high maintenance. Wow I never saw that about Jose coming although I knew him and Ethan had a crush on Ana. All in all I am loving the story and always look forward to reading the next chapter and can't put my tablet down cos i'm anxious to know what happens next. Please don't listen to the nasty people that criticise your story unless it's constructive criticism because it is really good. I love Christmas chapter as it's a gooey chapter of how Ana ,Christian embrace Christmas with Teddy and Pheobe xx
ms simmons chapter 82 . 4/2/2018
I’m in tears. FANTASTIC
snoopylover60 chapter 71 . 3/31/2018
Christian forces the information from Ana all time. Whether its confidential for not. But he never tells her anything.. Can we say double standards? Talk about ridiculous!
onceinabluemoon06 chapter 106 . 3/31/2018
I love all ur stories Lillian... This is sooo good..sometimes I as a reader get baffled just how amazingly awesome this fiction is! Obviously like many others I have read it multiple times. Just want to thank u for giving us the true n wonderful extension of the original trilogy!
15,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »