Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
Guest chapter 84 . 3/29/2018
I really enjoyed your stories. Thank you so much for sharing!
Mysticalforrest chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Love it
Late to the stor chapter 89 . 3/21/2018
Mostly very funny and heartbreaking and fAscinating. Please understand that there are no polar bears in the Southern hemisphere. Penguins are from there and not the arctic, but polar bears are from the arctic.
Guest chapter 107 . 3/17/2018
Where is the rest of the book please don't leave us hanging
Connie gould chapter 14 . 3/14/2018
Please keep these two together I think they make a great pair
Guest chapter 106 . 3/13/2018
loved it from start to finish. thanks xx
Connie gould chapter 6 . 3/12/2018
I love any story about Ana & Christine
annarmhunt chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
does anyone know what chapter it is whwe Christian punishment fucks ana and then they go to flynn
Ser298 chapter 68 . 3/11/2018
Chap 68. Yes I am flying through ur chaps I so so love them. Tissue Alert I need a bucket for the water works!
Leysya chapter 37 . 3/11/2018
ShamanWorld chapter 17 . 3/7/2018
i so so love your story, it's very entertaining, reading is it a delight!
you really have a great talent
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2018
Wow you’re dumb as fuck.
Ser298 chapter 41 . 3/3/2018
I stubbled upon this site n ur writing by accident. I was lookin for EL James-Freed christian’s POV info becuz I am sooo hooked on this trilogy I keep coming back to it no matter wat I start reading! That being said you hav me hooked! I hav started reading ur post...OMG! I absolutely LOVE IT! The different POV, story line, Everything! I am Literally LOL at Christian and Elliott! U have made my weekend! ️
Guest chapter 53 . 2/20/2018
Have read "After the Boathouse Proposal", "Ana and Christian Having a Baby" and "The Path of Caleb Grey" over and over again. Love them all. Would love to see these stories on TV or film, they are great stories! Feel you are staying true overall to E.L. James' story/characters while giving your own idea of Ana and Christian's life and their future family. Still waiting to see what happens with Caleb and Laney!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Wow you sure know how to make Christian a selfish fucking idiot. Stop writing you idiot. Fucking immature dumb fuck.
15,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »