Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
mysticeyes1 chapter 107 . 1/14
This is the second time I have read the whole story and have really enjoyed it, thinking after all this time you might have finished it. Maybe you have and I just don't know where to look if you have would you please let me know. if you haven't that's a shame but let me know as well so I stop going back back and looking or it.
Mysticeyes
Fifty Shades Girl chapter 107 . 1/4
Wow wow wow! I had a blast reading this wonderful story, i was hooked from the start. Thanks for sharing, and now I'm off to the sequel (;
jerrie1121 chapter 70 . 12/16/2020
The arrow of love has hit our man-whore...so sweet!
jerrie1121 chapter 67 . 12/16/2020
Yep, that'll do it for Christian! (I just watched Michelle dance)
Lizzielove09 chapter 84 . 11/30/2020
I am so crying right now.. its been years this story has been written, It is a true piece of art. I love this so much, i dont know if you are reading this but you are a great writer. The way you have written all the characters is wonderful...
Guest chapter 63 . 11/17/2020
Beautiful, heartwarming end of chapter!
Guest chapter 66 . 11/10/2020
Loving your writing style, the stories. I missed the first part of this bio dad story, Angela and the transplant? I guess I just don’t have those chapters.

Anyway, this is a more personal observation. I am always concerned when stories are about transplants as they don’t give them their due. It’s a highly complex process. My father is a transplant recipient, and I (his daughter) too will need a kidney transplant at some point.
So, I just ask that this topic is researched before writing thoroughly. There are too many preconceived notions already why one should never consider giving a transplant. Perhaps you handled all of this beautifully- I can’t read it, but I want to make people more considerate of this as an option not less. It scares me when the topic comes up.
Excellent and enjoying ver much! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2020
Lilly

I sent you a message is you want to respond to my question please send me an email to .

Tracy
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2020
Lilly:

Hey, my name is Tracy. I have read your story several times and I have enjoyed ever minute. But I am have some trouble here and I need some help finding it in your story. Did you write anything about Christian and Elliot going to get their vacesmonies? If you didn't I must have read it in another fanfiction that I read.

Tracy
Guest chapter 40 . 10/21/2020
You should send this to Netflix
jerrie1121 chapter 25 . 10/16/2020
My dad is currently suffering from severe dementia, there's absolutely no dignity in this disease, the father I use to know is gone and that absolutely breaks my heart!
CLHB chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
Third time reading this story and loving it “again”
DarkGreyFox chapter 107 . 10/7/2020
Not perfect but well-written . However, most of the OG characters were not likeable. I would say most of the canon relationships were even more toxic here than in the books. But overall good job at writing the story. It was pretty good.
wkathryn71 chapter 106 . 9/29/2020
On love the story wish you would have kept going love it when will the the best sequel come up
wkathryn71 chapter 84 . 9/26/2020