Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
crazydebra5gmai chapter 106 . 12/13/2017
Thank you for so much day I will buy a book and the author will be following your dreams.
Bostonstrong chapter 81 . 11/30/2017
LOL Lilly! I am rereading this AGAIN! Prob the millionth time and how ironic that Matt Lauer is doing their interview. Sorry just found that funny.
Rachel
Iii chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I did not go out shopping this weekend because i kept re-reading this chapter and up until now. So very grateful to you Lily! Please continue this exciting love story:) I'm so very grateful to the brim of your wonderful story!
DuShuZhi chapter 106 . 11/27/2017
This story is so epic. I know you finished it long ago, but I just found it recently and haven't been able to stop binge reading. I think I may start the whole thing over again because I loved all the characters so much.
Fiftyshadesnew chapter 74 . 11/23/2017
Im not quit sure if you ever read these comments still, but i just got into the fiftyshades world. I have totally fallen in love with you stories. It makes feel like im meeting these people for real and enjoy every twist and turn of events, no matter how they may be. It just makes it more realistic because life is just like that...out of control. I love the connection and the completness that Christian and Ana have. The other couples may have the bond but they dont have nor ever have what Christian and Ana share. This is rare but send the message that it is out there. Thanks for your stories and imagination. I cant seem to put it down. Thank you and write what you feel, you will always have followers.
zah chapter 107 . 11/8/2017
interesting read but im left with so many questions
Guest chapter 53 . 11/6/2017
this story is sooooo touching and awe_inspiring
dazzleglo chapter 106 . 10/23/2017
Loved loved loved this story, it was awesome.
Jill Benone chapter 16 . 10/18/2017
Re-reading (again) and, again, am impressed with the Trump scenes - Melania not talking much but smiling a lot, and the "daughter . . . seems quite nice", etc. Prescient.
dazzleglo chapter 42 . 10/14/2017
So sad with grams. Lol elliot got an earful from gramps.
dazzleglo chapter 39 . 10/13/2017
Lmao Mia is right they're both f-ucked
dazzleglo chapter 38 . 10/13/2017
Lmao Benson has moved into his bed.
dazzleglo chapter 34 . 10/13/2017
I'm loving this story.
A McKinnon chapter 82 . 10/9/2017
I loved it and I cried like a baby all the way through this chapter.
Amanda Ortiz chapter 67 . 10/10/2017
Wow just saw the pole dancing video and i can totally picture ana doing that for christian. Great chapter
15,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »