Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
Katy Tabler chapter 28 . 9/18/2017
This is my sixth time reading this story! Its so good a lot of the parts I know so well I fast toward but you did such a good job. Madison0705 gives you a run for these stories I love her writing as well. I have to say this is one of my all time favorites!
Abigail chapter 3 . 9/17/2017
Abigail
Dingao
Emaza chapter 43 . 9/17/2017
Man I can't stop reading this , such a great story ! Your very talented
gilette719 chapter 107 . 9/14/2017
Please,Please don't make this the end! I love this story. I hate not having an ending. But I do hope you are well and everything is going good for you.
Ashyy21 chapter 65 . 8/25/2017
Are you doing a separate book for sawyer and frankie?
miriamsn chapter 82 . 8/23/2017
WHERE THE HECK WAS THE TISSUE ALERT ! ! ! ! !
That was the most emotional chapter you have written. I appreciate so much that you kept him so sharp until the very end. The relationship you wrote between them was so beautifully done. Bravo. Bravo.

So you dropped hints about Elliott having something hidden. I see that though you said this story was only one more chapter then done, there are still 25 chapters to go. I hope you explain the little nuggets you dropped about Elliott.

Once again, well written chapter. Wonderfully written relationship. But you really dropped the ball . . . you forgot the tissue alert.
Shirley Seaborn chapter 107 . 8/20/2017
Your writing is sorely missed! when can your fans expect more on Caleb's child?
miriamsn chapter 77 . 8/21/2017
I could read chapter after chapter on Luke and Frankie. I always love Luke in any fanfic I read. You have written him so different than I have seen in any other story. Thank you. He is one of my favorite characters.
miriamsn chapter 63 . 8/20/2017
This was absolutely beautiful. This needed a tissue warning. You celebrated cancer survival in an amazing way. Thank you for involving us in such a touching story.
miriamsn chapter 61 . 8/19/2017
Yay. A Sawyer chapter. Hi sex scene with Charlotte was hilarious. He literally did not touch her.
I hope to read more with Francesca. I hope this date is brought up with the guys. How will Sawyer react talking about "dating" instead of "engaging".
miriamsn chapter 45 . 8/16/2017
The knife story is hilarious. My husband is 45. About 3 years ago at our family Christmas dinner, my mother-in-law sat stunned while my husband and his older brother laughed as they reminised about their childhood. She learned that night that when they were 8 and 11, the older brother used to make my husband stand against a wall while he practiced his circus trick . . . knife throwing. Needless to say, she went through a range of emotions. Pissed. Angry. Scolding. Disbelief. Disappointment. Laughter. Back to anger for them keeping it from her. So, I enjoyed your knife story.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2017
Two things:

1- I feel that this "control" issue is still very unresolved. It is definitely going to come back up again. Especially since Kate an Elliott are having the same arguement.

2 - Holy Shnikees ! ! ! ! That was sooooo hottttttt. This is so new. I have not read any story that went there. Taping it. Watching it. Then going back for more. Wow.

Well written. Great lemon. You are officially the Queen of Lemonland.
Guest chapter 107 . 8/11/2017
Hi just wanted to ask to you plan on continuing this story or are you done. Don’t wanna get my hopes up . Either way stay blessed and thank you for the good read
miriamsn chapter 26 . 8/12/2017
Several chapters back, you mentioned you were getting some horrible reviews regarding you writing about all the additional characters. Well le me state for the record. I love it. There are thousands of fanfics about Ana and Christian. I for one appreciate everyone that writes about all the other people that are important parts of their lives. I adore Mia and Brady.
miriamsn chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
Great chapter. I for one am all about seeing all the different stories. You have moved me from being obsessed with Ana and Christian to loving them, adoring their family, and wanting to know all the viewpoints of every relationship.
15,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »