Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
Shirley Seaborn chapter 107 . 8/20/2017
Your writing is sorely missed! when can your fans expect more on Caleb's child?
miriamsn chapter 77 . 8/21/2017
I could read chapter after chapter on Luke and Frankie. I always love Luke in any fanfic I read. You have written him so different than I have seen in any other story. Thank you. He is one of my favorite characters.
miriamsn chapter 63 . 8/20/2017
This was absolutely beautiful. This needed a tissue warning. You celebrated cancer survival in an amazing way. Thank you for involving us in such a touching story.
miriamsn chapter 61 . 8/19/2017
Yay. A Sawyer chapter. Hi sex scene with Charlotte was hilarious. He literally did not touch her.
I hope to read more with Francesca. I hope this date is brought up with the guys. How will Sawyer react talking about "dating" instead of "engaging".
miriamsn chapter 45 . 8/16/2017
The knife story is hilarious. My husband is 45. About 3 years ago at our family Christmas dinner, my mother-in-law sat stunned while my husband and his older brother laughed as they reminised about their childhood. She learned that night that when they were 8 and 11, the older brother used to make my husband stand against a wall while he practiced his circus trick . . . knife throwing. Needless to say, she went through a range of emotions. Pissed. Angry. Scolding. Disbelief. Disappointment. Laughter. Back to anger for them keeping it from her. So, I enjoyed your knife story.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2017
Two things:

1- I feel that this "control" issue is still very unresolved. It is definitely going to come back up again. Especially since Kate an Elliott are having the same arguement.

2 - Holy Shnikees ! ! ! ! That was sooooo hottttttt. This is so new. I have not read any story that went there. Taping it. Watching it. Then going back for more. Wow.

Well written. Great lemon. You are officially the Queen of Lemonland.
Guest chapter 107 . 8/11/2017
Hi just wanted to ask to you plan on continuing this story or are you done. Don’t wanna get my hopes up . Either way stay blessed and thank you for the good read
miriamsn chapter 26 . 8/12/2017
Several chapters back, you mentioned you were getting some horrible reviews regarding you writing about all the additional characters. Well le me state for the record. I love it. There are thousands of fanfics about Ana and Christian. I for one appreciate everyone that writes about all the other people that are important parts of their lives. I adore Mia and Brady.
miriamsn chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
Great chapter. I for one am all about seeing all the different stories. You have moved me from being obsessed with Ana and Christian to loving them, adoring their family, and wanting to know all the viewpoints of every relationship.
miriamsn chapter 16 . 8/11/2017
I thought this chapter was so funny. Mostly because who knew you would be talking about our next president when you wrote Donald Trump into the story.
Noeliv chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Wii
miriamsn chapter 9 . 8/10/2017
This chapter was so fun. I love the whole caveman have to have it right now scene. And I adore the way you wrote in Elliot into that caveman scene. It was too funny that he was standing at the door and giving them instructions on how to "knock one off". Thoroughly enjoy all of their interactions. The Christian Elliot relationship is one of my favorites that you write.
crazydebra5gmai chapter 82 . 8/7/2017
My heart is much love for you cor so much you are can't please ones who are talking they shouldn't read have to look at the ones who enjoy your giving us your heart,your love of writing ,your giving us more .Just keep writing.
Guest chapter 74 . 8/6/2017
The story is amazing. Continue writing the story as u like it .
crazydebra5gmai chapter 67 . 8/4/2017
God your I wasn't crying ,I was laughing so hard I Had tears.I just want you to know ,your not going to please sure you have more readers who love your ones that don't like them ,take it with a grain of roll the shit off your doing what your much love for family,and love between husband and ana and Christain grow into their own. You give your readers so much more
15,555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »