Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
charbronte chapter 107 . 4/28/2017
Really enjoyed this! great read x
nalcorey chapter 107 . 4/23/2017
Visitor. The vasectomy both in Christian's office and the doctors office is hysterical. I was laughing so hard I was crying. It has been a joy to read your work. Now on to Caleb. Wow!
nalcorey chapter 101 . 4/23/2017
Well, you have me sobbing once again. I am unbelievably moved by your writing. Thank you.
4/23/17.
nalcorey chapter 97 . 4/22/2017
I am sorry to hear you were ill in 2015 and I hope you are well now. As I have said in the past, I am a visitor here and I found this site by accident. I'm not even sure how I found it, but I am happy I did. You update this in December 2015 and I am reading it now on
April 21, 2017. I think you writing is wonderful. You have taken these characters and moved the story forward. This is your story. You are writing it. It's up to you where it goes. I don't understand someone being critical or demanding that you post more chapters. I want you to know I appreciate what you have created here. I actually read the Boathouse Proposal twice. I thank you for what you are writing. I really don't understand how to contract you personally and directly. I will be sad when I am done reading, because like others I want it to go on and on. I saw Fifty Shades of Gray in August of 2016 and then ordered the trilogy to read. I have been going through a divorce for the last 5 years and the books and this website have become a comfort to me. Thank you.
nalcorey chapter 96 . 4/22/2017
I am sobbing. I can't stop. I am going to have to reapply my mascara when I am done reading.
nalcorey chapter 87 . 4/18/2017
Great chapter. You just make me laugh and cry often with you writing. Thank you.
Guest chapter 107 . 4/12/2017
Is it over
nalcorey chapter 78 . 4/12/2017
I just read this chapter at my desk in work on my lunch hour. I am crying. I truly wish the grand parents had been younger so they could stay around longer. I guess I feel that way because all of my grandparents were gone when I was too young to appreciate them and what they were about. I would have loved to talk to them about cooking all of those wonderful Italian meals. I would have loved to have the recipes. We had grape vines and I miss the fig trees. I didn't appreciate them back then. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you.
nalcorey chapter 75 . 4/11/2017
I'm Italian American. I was laughing. I have your back on this one.
nalcorey chapter 74 . 4/11/2017
Good for you to rant. It's your story to write.
nalcorey chapter 72 . 4/11/2017
Just beautiful. To be loved in that way. I have not other words.
nalcorey chapter 69 . 4/10/2017
As I have said in my past posts, I am a visitor to this site and don't know all the the mechanics of how it works. I don't know how or where I would go to PM you. I also know you wrote this a long time ago, so I don't know if you see my posts. I want you to know I think you are wonderful. I don't understand why people are so critical. If people want to give you an idea for a story line great, but otherwise just enjoy the story.I was raised by a women who taught me to love music, movies and books. To accept what the artist, actor, actress or writer has put out there without criticism. It is for entertainment and enjoyment purposes. Good for you addressing the above. Thanks.
nalcorey chapter 65 . 4/8/2017
I love how Sawyer's story is progressing.
nalcorey chapter 63 . 4/8/2017
The flower idea is beautiful. I will remember this always. Thank you.
Sabine grittner chapter 107 . 4/7/2017
Dear Lillian121 at this point I need to express my thanks for you to endeavour of spinning this tale further and further and I read all those 107 chapters in these last days...its funny and hilarious and "life-affirming" and as writing is helping you reading is helping me to cope with "my shit" ... as I am 57 and not really tech savvy I hope these words - and my thanks! -will reach you! I am german and live near Frankfurt. Would love to find out if my thanks have reached you and I wish you all the best health- and "creative-wise", get going please!
15,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »