Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
nalcorey chapter 69 . 4/10/2017
As I have said in my past posts, I am a visitor to this site and don't know all the the mechanics of how it works. I don't know how or where I would go to PM you. I also know you wrote this a long time ago, so I don't know if you see my posts. I want you to know I think you are wonderful. I don't understand why people are so critical. If people want to give you an idea for a story line great, but otherwise just enjoy the story.I was raised by a women who taught me to love music, movies and books. To accept what the artist, actor, actress or writer has put out there without criticism. It is for entertainment and enjoyment purposes. Good for you addressing the above. Thanks.
nalcorey chapter 65 . 4/8/2017
I love how Sawyer's story is progressing.
nalcorey chapter 63 . 4/8/2017
The flower idea is beautiful. I will remember this always. Thank you.
Sabine grittner chapter 107 . 4/7/2017
Dear Lillian121 at this point I need to express my thanks for you to endeavour of spinning this tale further and further and I read all those 107 chapters in these last days...its funny and hilarious and "life-affirming" and as writing is helping you reading is helping me to cope with "my shit" ... as I am 57 and not really tech savvy I hope these words - and my thanks! -will reach you! I am german and live near Frankfurt. Would love to find out if my thanks have reached you and I wish you all the best health- and "creative-wise", get going please!
nalcorey chapter 53 . 4/5/2017
I am in tears. Beautiful.
nalcorey chapter 51 . 4/4/2017
I am a reader and have become a follower of yours.
nalcorey chapter 50 . 4/4/2017
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 73 . 4/4/2017
LMAO over Elliot and potty conversation. Love this story.
Guest chapter 62 . 4/3/2017
Loving this whole fanfixtion
You're an awesome writer x
nalcorey chapter 45 . 4/2/2017
Beautiful ending to this chapter. I am teary.
nalcorey chapter 42 . 4/2/2017
I read the comments you made above to some of the visitors. Good for you. I am a visitor and found this site by accident. What a great accident. I have enjoyed all I have read here. I was raised by a women who taught me to love movies, music and books. She taught me to accept what the actor, artist or author had to offer without criticism. If people have a suggestion for a story line great. They should not put your work down. Ignore those who are negative. You have written what I think is wonderful. I am a visitor and wish I could tell you directly. I still figuring out how this site works. I love your work. Don't let any negative comments take you down.
PS:I haven't even read this chapter yet. I saw your comments and came down here to write the above.
nalcocrey chapter 41 . 4/2/2017
Your writing is wonderful. Right now I am in tears.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/1/2017
I love all of it!
nalcorey chapter 31 . 3/30/2017
I am so enjoying your writing. Thank You
krjemb chapter 33 . 4/1/2017
I think Elliot is being a huge hypocrite. It's all about him but he is not seeing his part. He is taking about Jate taking digs at Mia when he can't stand her brother. And he only wants to spend time with his family. But is upset when Kate wants to do the same with her family. He has a backed model hanging all over home but Kate is dancing with him and that's too much. Talk about the the pot calling the kettle black.
15,555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »