Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
nalcorey chapter 23 . 3/28/2017
This chapter was also hysterical. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Thank you. I know this is from 2015 and I am to this site. I hope you are getting my reviews. I think you are a talented. I am guessing you have a great sense of humor.
nalcorey chapter 21 . 3/28/2017
I loved this chapter. I laughed and cried. Your writing is wonderful.
Guest chapter 107 . 3/25/2017
Hi I have been a fan and following you since chapter 1 , I really love your work and please do finish what you started and have a disclosure on what happen on Caleb , we are dying out here lol
Shirley Seaborn chapter 107 . 3/19/2017
When will The Path to Caleb Grey be released? ?
Shannon83k chapter 107 . 3/17/2017
Loved the entire story! Can't to read the next!
Shirley chapter 107 . 3/14/2017
When can your fans expect the next chapter?
PaBirdie chapter 84 . 3/7/2017
I only recently heard the term "fan fiction ". After recently seeing 50 Shades Darker, i got involved in a few comment sites. I enjoy the bigger picture, that most people aren't getting. Watching Christian develop and heal, has been enjoyable. This why I have had fun following your continuation of their story. I have laughed out loud, and shed many tears on the journey you took me on . You kept the characters very close to the originals, and developed great story lines. It has been a pleasure to read.
If I had to complain, the only critique I would really mention, is also one of my biggest pet peeves. GRAMMAR! I cringe when I see words used wrong. Some of the biggies include: To and Too. Their, There, and They're. Seen and Scene. Then and Than.
I realize this is just for fun, and if you were a professional writer, these errors would be caught and corrected during proof reading. I did have to stop and re read a couple of times, to decipher the message.
Again, I enjoyed the journey, even through the tears. Looking forward to moving forward through these next chapters, and seeing how you have chosen to follow up. Not sure what to expect, but I know it will be enjoyable!
Misssee chapter 75 . 3/4/2017
Your characters have me laughing out loud. Elliot, so funny. Teddy so cute and funny. They all have so much life to share with each other. I love the dynamics of their families, and the respect they show to their employees.
Misssee chapter 63 . 3/2/2017
Beautiful. Re reading this special story. You give us joy. 5 sons, wow! God bless you, woman.
justallen406 chapter 102 . 2/25/2017
I cried my eyes out about Grandpa Theo. You are a gifted writer! Thank you
Jill Benone chapter 106 . 2/21/2017
This was obviously what it was intended to be - the final chapter. Don't imagine you realized how live and vibrant your characters became, and how they developed their own lives and direction. So glad they did!

Good touch, Gen the marine biologist becoming a publisher - Diana Gabaldon became a writer, after all. Ivy is home and has a boyfriend they all like; could have developed any which way.
Jill Benone chapter 104 . 2/21/2017
Re-reading, after a while - as always, see clever indications of what will come (guess it helps that I know) excellent insights into characters.

Have always wondered if Ted's total involvement in physical, dare-devil activities was part of his PTSD - showing the world he could handle everything after his traumatic experience. Wondered if his fear of commitment was part of that, too. Know this is addressed, somewhat, later, but wonder if it is worth exploring in greater depth.

No two ways that Jesslyn was overwhelmed by the Grey lifestyle and wanted to be a part of it. She loved the press attention and rejoiced in the luxury. She never really focused on Caleb's problems - only half-heartedly wondered if "something else was happening" - even when she observed that Caleb was sweating and his hands were shaking.

I have made similar comments in the past, but re-reading this only solidified my thoughts.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2017
jose and christian talking
Misssee chapter 21 . 2/19/2017
Loved Granpa Theo. I love, love, love this chapter. So much funny, so much love. You did a fantastic job writing all of these 21 chapters.
Daniela chapter 63 . 2/17/2017
Hi, I just read this chapter and i cannot describe how powerful and emotional it is. What you described with the whole Grey family and the flowers was so beautiful. Despite the story and the characters, I think it was such a meaningful moment. I'm so happy your niece recovered and what your family did for her is wonderful. You honestly made me cried while reading it, definitely one of my favourite chapters!
15,555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »