Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
Misssee chapter 14 . 2/18/2017
I don't know how or why I have missed reading your beautiful stories. I love this chapter with Mia finally connecting with what seems like a wonderful guy. Loving this story. Of course I am always in love with our zany, and lustful C&A. This story is a long read that will give me days and days full of pleasure. Thanks for giving so much of your time to entertain your fellow readers.
justallen406 chapter 30 . 2/18/2017
Wow...just wow
justallen406 chapter 28 . 2/18/2017
I love the story as you are writing it...you do have drama (recent Elena scene), laughter and love...a story cannot get better than that!
foreveryourss chapter 7 . 2/12/2017
Hi. I've only just started reading and I like where you're going with it, the story has potential although I'm only on chapter 6/107 so we'll see where it goes.

From writer to writer, I really hope your writing gets better. This is not meant to be taken personally but more so as advice. Make sure you're reading over what you write, always ask yourself does this make sense? Am I writing out everything I can to make the story clear? There have been a few instances of this but one that stands out is when Ana faints in John's office you don't actually say she faints so it means the reader has to try and fill in gaps. Is this something that the character would really say or is it OOC? Stand and slam? I would be happy to be beta if you need one.
GeorgiaPeach33829 chapter 41 . 2/6/2017
aprilh46 chapter 72 . 2/5/2017
I understand why you kept Elliot and Kate together, following the original story line. But I have never felt they should be together. I always felt like Kate wanted what Ana had and the closest she could get was being with Elliot but her heart was never in it the way it should have been. I think Kate is and always has been materialistic and jealous of Ana. Every time I read about the two of them together my heart breaks for Elliot. He is a sweet, tender, great guy that wants the love he sees in his parents and siblings but has chosen the wrong mate in life to find that with.

Sometimes reading these fanfics I have to remind myself that they are just stories and not real people. It's the awesome writing that pulls me in and gets me talking out loud to story while reading it. Thank you!
Iliana chapter 62 . 2/3/2017
I just found this story line and I cant help but laugh, and smile ear from ear on how some of the story lines. It gives me life and feeds into my need to read more about fifty shades. Thank you for writing it,
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 107 . 1/29/2017
Lilly this looks so good. I teally hope that I can find it. Thank you
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 106 . 1/29/2017
Lilly I have laughed and cried while reading your story. I have enjoyed it from chapter one till the end. I hope you are doing well and I want you to know you are in my prayers. Thank you for this.i hope to see the Caleb story. If I can find it.
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 105 . 1/27/2017
Dear Lilly I hope that your are doing well. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless take care
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 104 . 1/27/2017
I think I did the letters wrong PTSD sorry. Loved the whole chapter. Jesslyn is as. Piece of work. Surprised that Caleb wanted to see Wolf.
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 103 . 1/27/2017
Another great chapter. So glad Caleb allowed John to tell Christain some of his IS NO JOKE. Had to laugh when Ted and Henry met up with John . not that what Henry had to tell him was a laughing matter. Hope he tells Timmi before not after they come bsck. Teddy hey he is going to be a daddy and he loves the mommy. Thanks.
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 102 . 1/26/2017
Lilly this still a wonderful chapter. Why don't those who don't like your story just stop . As for Caleb and Jesslyn at first I thought msybe. But the more I read about them I did not feel them together except as friends. Especially after her just showing up and trying to see him after the rehersal . Thank you and please do not let thesr idiots bring you down. Stay strong Lilly. God Bless
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 101 . 1/26/2017
What a great chapter. Ted and Gen. Caleb telling the family what he saw during his out of body experience. I believe in the after life. I believe that my parents are with each other and are with my two brothers and the daughter they lost at birth in heaven. Thank you. I know this is almost done and I am having a hard time finishing it because I don't want it to end. Thank you Hope you are doing well.
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 99 . 1/26/2017
Ok another couple of chapters that you have me laughing and crying. I always love the Thanksgiving chapter. Had to laugh about the bachelor and bachelorette party talk about double standards. Love the gift from Henry to Ana and all the gifts Henry has sent to Timmi. Thank you.
15,555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »