Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
missie33 chapter 96 . 11/2/2016
Omg I am bawling! I thought what happened to Teddy was a tear jerker but holy hell! I absolutely love Caleb!
Ice77 chapter 107 . 10/31/2016
Excellent!
Ice77 chapter 101 . 10/30/2016
Lovely chapter!
missie33 chapter 60 . 10/29/2016
Will you recommend some stories on Teddy & Pheobe growing up? The only ones I can find have Christian cheating on Ana and I know he wouldn't do that so not interested in reading them.
missie33 chapter 57 . 10/29/2016
I would love to see Elliott dump Kate. I'm sorry but she is such a bitch!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
I know that u wrote this a while ago but I noticed u wrote that Mia's purse and cell was left in the locker at the gym which is why she couldn't be tracked but Hyde used her phone to call Ana? Just didn't know if u were aware of the slip and never had a chance to change it. Love this story!
ICE77 chapter 89 . 10/24/2016
Still shaking my head...Bengay...the hook...Caleb pulling his underwear out of his buttock while walking to his bedroom...OMG I'm ROTFL LMAO again!
This is entertaiment:)
Guest chapter 86 . 10/23/2016
Again an amazing chapter;)
ICE77 chapter 85 . 10/23/2016
Please don't stop writing because your stories are AWESOME!

Christian: I take a deep breath. It has been impossible to raise this one (CALEB) and keep him innocent. He quit believing in Santa when he was five because of his siblings, he swears like a sailor, he plays poker better than I do and he dances like a fucking Chippendale. He winks at twenty year old women and he is going to be the life of Ana and I.
Caleb: "So, since I have had wet dreams and get boners…I declare myself ready."
Christian':"Oh Christ…this one might take an intervention from my brother and older sons. "No Caleb you are not ready. You are twelve...Okay Caleb let's start over. Now look at me I am not joking around here okay. You are a Grey…and you have to make sure you represent the Grey name well."
Oh holy fuck…did I just say the same thing my dad said to Elliot and I over and over again growing up. How many times did he say that and I wanted to scream and did a few times? And now here I am. I am tempted to call Elliot up to fly here and help me with this. He needs to see history in the making and watch his mini me in personality in action.

Caleb: "Oh dad…one more question. When Teddy was home for your wedding renewal party he asked me if I am spanking my monkey yet and Henry started laughing really hard. What does that mean?" Fuck me. "Taylor get Henry and Teddy on a joint call." I am going to kill them.

SERIOUSLY I NEERLY PEED MY PANTS AGAIN!
Caleb is not only going to be the dead of Christian NO NOOOOO he's also going to be the dead of me. OH MY GOD!
Picture this try to blow your nose while laughing really hard and choking up at the same time. YEP ME At THIS moment! DYING really DYING...
Ice77 chapter 83 . 10/20/2016
This is one of the chapters I was waiting for to read again.
SSSSSoooo goood. Oh those essays I was in stitches again LMAO
Pooooor Caleb my favorite... his apology letter to his brother had me rolling again. :)
ICE77 chapter 81 . 10/14/2016
Love the interview, love Christian in panic mode, love it all!

OOOooooh my goodness...are we hitting 15000 and more reviews? ARE WE...?
WOW WOW WOW CONGRATS Lillian!
AbbyNormal80 chapter 65 . 10/16/2016
I am really loving the chemistry between sawyer and Francesca and would definitely read a spinn off.
Snowdy chapter 107 . 10/14/2016
Due to the current drought in Caleb's story, I re-read story 2 for probably the 5th time and again I loved every word. Noticing you needed another review to reach 15,000, I hope that is me, because I seldom comment. I am not complaining about your current writing because I do not know how you authors do it just for a hobby and our enjoyment. Hopefully you will be recognized and published, because you are that good! Also, unlike so many ff writers, I know you will not leave us hanging and never finish your story! I hope all is going well in your life and thank you for entertaining us.
AbbyNormal80 chapter 42 . 10/14/2016
I for one am enjoying your story very much. please don't let others negativity prevent you from writing, you are terrific at it.
ICE77 chapter 80 . 10/12/2016