Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 52 . 9/11/2020
How the hell could kate Ask Ana to keep the baby when Ana is nine months pregnant ? kate is so damn selfish .
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 50 . 9/11/2020
i love Taylor
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 48 . 9/11/2020
of course Carla would ahow up now .
jashford chapter 3 . 9/10/2020
ta4q
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 24 . 9/10/2020
i love this story i also love that Ray put jose in his pkace when it came to Ana and her being married to Christian. the love Christian and Elliot have for one another in this story is awesome.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 15 . 9/8/2020
I am so glad that you didn't put Mia and Ethan together. I'm glad Mia has someone else to have a relationship with .
mimi chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
I don't think I can read the fifty shades books, without reeding your books, anymore.

they are sooo good and written I such a sens that it feels like the characters themselves

your books feels part of the story and fits soo well

good job
Guest chapter 107 . 8/26/2020
Oh my God, Where's the movie .
Marie chapter 7 . 8/16/2020
Love this chapter and how Christian is accepting the baby. I have read this several times but seem as though I always read something that I missed ( just love how much they have grown together and the love they share). Keep it up one of favorite chapters.)
Sophiedog22 chapter 107 . 7/28/2020
Fantastic story I’ve enjoyed reading this book .what is Cal’s Secret
Guest chapter 51 . 7/16/2020
Hint_love_the_stories
Guest chapter 48 . 6/19/2020
I have to agree with other reviewers. You made Ana act so damn stupid.
apong chapter 10 . 6/20/2020
Great story so far, and the penis names had me on the floor. Thanks for that
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2020
You made the characters way worst than the book version.
Rose chapter 107 . 6/3/2020
Hi I don't know if you still write but am reading this for the second if not third hoping you would have finished the book. Am so anxious for the ending please write and finish the book. It's been years, please. Am your biggest fan.
15,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »