Reviews for Ana and Christian - Having A Baby
Kim972 chapter 54 . 3/28/2020
I would have to have the subs reactions to Christian rejection.
Kim972 chapter 40 . 3/23/2020
I never fell in love with Kate’s character in all stories but I think the shot plus her family issues and her jealousy towards her best friend to top that have her nuts.
Kim972 chapter 39 . 3/23/2020
Do you think it’s the breast operation that have Kate in a bad mood? Or is because Elliott is to much a man family?
Kim972 chapter 33 . 3/22/2020
I really love your story, you’re using the names, you don’t need to keep them together because E.L James did it’s your story you can do what ever you want just like you had Elena die off cancer. She is a bitch I don’t even know why she kept them together. Thank you for your lovely writing
Kim972 chapter 31 . 3/22/2020
I was looking for that book but don’t have it in French my partner can’t understand and read English
Kim972 chapter 30 . 3/22/2020
Again Ana turn everything against Christian and like the dog he his he falls in ligne. She doesn’t use any endearment referring to him just Christian or Mr Grey. WTH
Kim972 chapter 29 . 3/22/2020
There is a reviewer that said he treated her like a whore and she wanted to have sex with him after. Tell if it was Christian that had made out with some girl over the years and didn’t tell and that same girl approach their group to be close to him and used Ana’s brother took his virgin and dumped him all the while he plays the innocent card where he has no idea she is in love with him. How would that make you feel. Ana put herself in that position she knew what she was getting into when they first met. He explained everything to her he’s honest whereas she wasn’t. She calls him a control freak, tell me Kate ain’t controlling her ? Why when Kate tell her to do something she defies her husband it’s a double standard. She is married to Christian not Kate. If she wants to take example on her friend’s relationship she will lose Grey. As for saying he treated her like a whore she deserved it. She is a hypocrite. So people stop defending Ana’s action she treats Grey like a dog because she knows that he will give in.
Kim972 chapter 25 . 3/21/2020
That was sad and funny at the same time. What an ass Lauren is
Kim972 chapter 20 . 3/20/2020
She should have given her virginity to Brady and not fucking Ethan what a waste.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/17/2020
I was always grossed out that Christian took Ana in the playroom that he had all his other subs
MichelleS chapter 65 . 2/19/2020
Please, please, write more about Sawyer & Francesca. Love where the storyline is going with them.
CoquiPR chapter 78 . 2/3/2020
Bye, Grams Addy. ;(
CoquiPR chapter 54 . 2/1/2020
Rereading this part, I am disappointed that Grace and Carrick also failed to identify Mia's depression, again giving the vision that they do not want to accept that they are not so perfect. I think that appearances do count for them, they failed to identify Christian's problems and now even though they supported Mia, Grace especially, she should have known how to identify those hidden symptoms, she knows her daughter.
It is disconcerting that it is just Christian, who points out his fault again.
CoquiPR chapter 49 . 2/1/2020
Sinceramente,ellas se comportan como prostitutas, dando a entender que no son submisses reales. Solo estaban adiestradas por Elena para controlar a C. Porqué sino entenderían que se terminó su contrato y buscarían otro Dom o simplemente seguirían su estilo con otros clubes. y Taylor un poco ruff con las mujeres, pero ellas se lo buscan.
ladymerlot chapter 82 . 1/30/2020
So powerful. Grieving. My favorite FSoG story. Laughter. Sometimes the hijinks between the brothers is so outrageous. This story is just written so well. My second read. Thank you sharing this beautiful story with us. Kudos to you, Lilly.
15,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »