Reviews for Under Lightning
SuperAnimegal1 chapter 1 . 3/30
Hey I'd say I would like to read more chapters of this story it's pretty interesting and I'm a fan of both Harry Potter and Underworld and would be looking forward to more chapters to this I'm intrigued as to what Harry is up and why is Hermione & Ron looking for him and who is Harry looking for and why is Harry helping Kraven and is really trying to expose the Lycans, I'm very curious. :3
mrwelsh24 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
can you make Harry and Selene lovers?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
This story has a good premise, if a bit convoluted and ambiguous. I would definitely like to see it continued
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Awaiting more.
orionastro chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
very good beginning for the story , i suggest that the wizards allied themselves with the Lycans ,and Protect them from the Damned vampires. Since they are the reason why the war has Started .Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
ArmyWife22079 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Very interested in more...reads like a true mystery novel.
mattcun chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
plz write more
anouk chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is a really good crossover, do you intend to continue? Or will you give up?
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I like your story so far, please update soon.
SilverHeartedVampire chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
interested
jrock919 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Good story so far but why didn't they just apparate away from the lycans?
Sabrield chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Seems interesting so far. Please continue. I've been finding that there isn't very many GOOD xover stories... And this is promising. :)
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
so far so interesting
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
So, I'm actually here because of "Rearranging the Stars". This story...looks more twisty. Seems like both Hermione and Harry are planning something, would like to see what!