Reviews for Tales from the Vortex
an authors pseudonym chapter 3 . 3/14
“… because she called me her ‘bad wolf’”
*snickers*
That was actually pretty funny and sweet, because I had a mental image of Jackie acting like a wolf and growling at the Doctor for keeping her little cub away from her for a whole year!

Time Lady Rose… hmm…

an authors pseudonym chapter 2 . 3/14
“I would make a very bad wolf”
Whoa!
I loved the way you inserted that there, the Bad Wolf. Tell me, were you giggling to yourself when you did that? Because that was clever, very clever. Good job on the story. Excited to see Queen Rose

Cheers!
an authors pseudonym chapter 1 . 3/14
“Delta 17 pop. Bad Wolf”
Marvellous!
I liked the story you wrote, and I must admit, I also liked the insertion of Bad Wolf in there.
When you made Rose explain that she was a Pureblood, I admit that I thought of Harry Potter.
Cannot wait to see Victorian!Rose

SassyFrassKerr chapter 7 . 2/22
Fun stories so far.
Please continue these. They are brilliant.
Christian Chick chapter 7 . 1/26
You should totally write some more of these, they're awesome! I love the quick little snapshots they give. Has anybody ever asked to adopt one and turn it into a longer story?
Here's hoping you update soon,
CC
SolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
My gosh, this is my favorite so far! I love you managed to coordinate The Family of Blood, Bad Wolf, the Doctor asking her twice, and so much more into one cohesive, wonderful story! I cried when Rose called him "sir" and asked him to leave. Brilliant story.
SolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Absolutely loved how you work in Bad Wolf! These really are wonderful to read!
SolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Really fantastic idea and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
shvartzit chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
can you please do a oneshot based on the idea in your oneshot? I loved the idea and might have been trying to write something like it but I just can't do it :''''''(
either way I love these oneshots!
Vanna chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
It would be lovely to see a sort of continuation of this fic with the scene you mentioned at the bottom. But perhaps with the tenth or eleventh Doctor? I'd love to see some new grunts wondering just who the hell is that man with his crazy maniac energy yelling orders about, going on tangents, and randomly kissing their boss. And ooooh, Donna as a companion and UNIT needing to work with Torchwood so Capt Jack cameo. :3
BrightWatcher chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Oh I love these!

This one with the 8th doctor makes we long for more.

Good luck with your writers muse!
TARDIS.Princess.90 chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
I've been out of the Who fandom for a while because the stories just got horrid but I recently ran into yours and they are wonderful. The pairing of Rose with the Doctor is my favorite but I had never before considered her with any of the older ones. Your stories are amazing and well-written I hope you continue writing and I'll start reading all your other stories.
purpleBookworm chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
I'd like to see something from a world where the first person the Doctor asked to come with him after the War was Melody Pond, the daughter of two former/future companions, and he keeps meeting the mysterious Tesselating Crocus out of sequence
chat noire chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
I really wish you'd make this into a full length story instead of just a one shot! There'd be so much different in the series if Rose was a Time Lady and the Doctor had someone of his species left.