Reviews for Tales from the Vortex
unknown chapter 7 . 8/16
Amazing! You need to make one of ten/rose! please!
I just realized that Rose is saying what the Doctor is supposed to say :P
Emmaline Haesel chapter 6 . 5/4
I honest to God squeaked when you laid out the little scenario of what you saw happening later on in this AU, it is so freaking cute!
Emmaline Haesel chapter 2 . 5/4
You didn't... A very, Bad Wolf? Clever. I kind of want to see an 8/Rose, her with a fob watch, and have Eight be the War Doctor, but he's the one who meets her at the shop.
Eagle Hawke chapter 7 . 4/6
Bad Wolf! Cool name for a ship!
Eagle Hawke chapter 4 . 4/6
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 4/6
Rose Tyler: Time Lady in a fob watch
BAD WOLF mention 1.
an authors pseudonym chapter 3 . 3/14
“… because she called me her ‘bad wolf’”
*snickers*
That was actually pretty funny and sweet, because I had a mental image of Jackie acting like a wolf and growling at the Doctor for keeping her little cub away from her for a whole year!

Time Lady Rose… hmm…

an authors pseudonym chapter 2 . 3/14
“I would make a very bad wolf”
Whoa!
I loved the way you inserted that there, the Bad Wolf. Tell me, were you giggling to yourself when you did that? Because that was clever, very clever. Good job on the story. Excited to see Queen Rose

Cheers!
an authors pseudonym chapter 1 . 3/14
“Delta 17 pop. Bad Wolf”
Marvellous!
I liked the story you wrote, and I must admit, I also liked the insertion of Bad Wolf in there.
When you made Rose explain that she was a Pureblood, I admit that I thought of Harry Potter.
Cannot wait to see Victorian!Rose

SassyFrassKerr chapter 7 . 2/22
Fun stories so far.
Please continue these. They are brilliant.
Christian Chick chapter 7 . 1/26
You should totally write some more of these, they're awesome! I love the quick little snapshots they give. Has anybody ever asked to adopt one and turn it into a longer story?
Here's hoping you update soon,
CC
SolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
My gosh, this is my favorite so far! I love you managed to coordinate The Family of Blood, Bad Wolf, the Doctor asking her twice, and so much more into one cohesive, wonderful story! I cried when Rose called him "sir" and asked him to leave. Brilliant story.