Reviews for Tales from the Vortex
iRuby chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
This is brilliant! Loved the stories, especially chapters 4 and 5!
Will you write more? I'd love to read one about Rose and Twelve.
My ideas:
Ancient Earth. River is a queen of an Amazon tribe, Rose is her (reluctant?) heir. The Doctor is sent by centaurs (who are aliens, naturally) to negotiate a peace treaty.
Future, Zombie apocalypse. Rose is immune to the virus and Missy is a spightly mad scientist who is working on the cure. The two of them are in hiding together. When everything goes pear-shaped, the Doctor appears.
Future. Rose is a private detective, one of the best in the universe. Employed by Jenny to find her father.
Shadow Proclamation. Rose is wrongly accused of genocide. The Doctor represents her in court.
The Master is the last of the Time Lords and Rose is his companion. During one of their travels the discover the Master's best friend, who he thought was dead, has been enslaved by a race of flying apes for several centuries.

What do you think?:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Rose starts human turns timelady
micbb chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
I'm mad at you for ending there. Very mad. Well done!
unknown chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Amazing! You need to make one of ten/rose! please!
I just realized that Rose is saying what the Doctor is supposed to say :P
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
I honest to God squeaked when you laid out the little scenario of what you saw happening later on in this AU, it is so freaking cute!
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
You didn't... A very, Bad Wolf? Clever. I kind of want to see an 8/Rose, her with a fob watch, and have Eight be the War Doctor, but he's the one who meets her at the shop.
Eagle Hawke chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Bad Wolf! Cool name for a ship!
Eagle Hawke chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Rose Tyler: Time Lady in a fob watch
BAD WOLF mention 1.
an authors pseudonym chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
“… because she called me her ‘bad wolf’”
*snickers*
That was actually pretty funny and sweet, because I had a mental image of Jackie acting like a wolf and growling at the Doctor for keeping her little cub away from her for a whole year!

Time Lady Rose… hmm…

an authors pseudonym chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
“I would make a very bad wolf”
Whoa!
I loved the way you inserted that there, the Bad Wolf. Tell me, were you giggling to yourself when you did that? Because that was clever, very clever. Good job on the story. Excited to see Queen Rose

Cheers!
an authors pseudonym chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
“Delta 17 pop. Bad Wolf”
Marvellous!
I liked the story you wrote, and I must admit, I also liked the insertion of Bad Wolf in there.
When you made Rose explain that she was a Pureblood, I admit that I thought of Harry Potter.
Cannot wait to see Victorian!Rose