Reviews for Going and Waiting
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
this is a nice friendship flic. I like how it shows the way a small change can bring anxiety/worry/fear thanks for the post! appreciate it
Sloff chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
That was bittersweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
did they both realized Tezuka just switched from calling Ryoma 'Echizen' into Ryoma? XD
and Ryoma little satisfaction was really adorable.

You wrote a lot of my favorite OTP and I like them all so much. So sorry that I'd only managed to reviewed some of it *bow*
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
GAGHHHHHHHH

BUCHOU. AGHHHHHH. afjkhirghfjek,rfbgvnwmkiuyghjkiuytdrfcgvhjkuytrdfg hjiuytrdsfghjkdrtfghvbjkiuytrbnvmjhbcvn

I think you're in love with making me keysmash.

The BUCHOU DAMMIT.

They didn't even do anything man, all the silent communication, and and and and (THE BUCHOU) and the missing, and the thoughts and AUGHHHH seriously this gave me the warm fuzzies.

The very warm fuzzies.

BUCHOU.

I loved this line: "I will," Tezuka said, almost in a whisper – his tone was soft, filled with beautiful emotion unlike his normal self. He added as an afterthought, "But we must not get careless."

Ryoma smirked, and his gaze flickered from the streets in front of him to Tezuka's face. At the right angle, and in the glorious light of the lampposts, Ryoma could see the curve of Tezuka's jaw, and the lashes that tickled the lens of his glasses. When the twelve-year old had first met him, months and months ago, the captain had looked the same.

Maybe some things didn't change, after all.

Ok. Maybe 'lines'.

This review didn't really make much sense but my brain isn't really computing right now so wtf-ever
jemini294 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Crap. Sniffles. This made me want to cry. I can't imagine them seperating. Ever.

Great job. :'(
animelover4ever69 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
hmmm. almost demands a second?